chapter 17

Riggy looked at Clone Danno/BD in disbelief, wondering why he looked emo, Riggy thought it was Danno but it really wasn't. But all Clone Danno/BD wanted to do was make a new YouTube short with Riggy. Because CR/Preston and an ai voice was getting really annoying by the minute; also because the viewers were suspecting something. Was wrong already but Riggy on the other hand was trying to figure out why the person he knew (not actually Danno) was emo.

Clone Danno/BD: So when are you getting out of the hospital.

Riggy: In about two days why?

Clone Danno/BD: it's been a month man That's why I'm saying you should get out of the hospital..

________________

The real Danno and Joe Cain made it to the hospital but someone was working there it was cdot or cdotkom. Why was he at a hospital or working there he doesn't work at the hospital royal pear was also there as well. So they had a nice meet and greet Danno had tried to ask cdotkom questions on where he was. (The entire time) but all he said was.

cdotkom: At my house I've been in my house the entire time...

Danno gave up after a hour or so Joe Cain and Royal pear were eating McDonald's Cdotkom was eating french fries. Then CR/Preston appeared again and they all started fighting him he was getting a stronger that he used to be. It was hard but they got defeated in the end. CR/Preston teleport away he didn't just end then right and there the boss wanted to just weaken for a bit.

(I'm surprised I made the chapter long)