A new world

The smell of smoke and the overwhelming scent of gasoline filled Y/N's nose as she regained consciousness. It seemed no matter how much she coughed the putrid smell couldn't escape her nostrils.
Y/N's eyes adjusted to the dim lighting around her allowing for her to catch notice of her barren location. As she gazed at the hellish landscape a sudden wave of realization hit Y/N

This can't be what I think it is, right?

Her legs felt like water as she scrambled to her feet. Y/N felt sick to her stomach as she took a swift glance around at the environment she was spawned into.
It seemed she was in a narrow alleyway, one that you would commonly see in cities. She quickly took notice of the blood splotches that stained the ground along with the piles of debris that deluged every corner.  Y/N felt her body become heavy with  disbelief

Was this really hell?

Y/N couldn't say she wasn't suprised at being sent here, she was quite the delinquent during her time on earth but at the same time she couldn't admit that she didn't have a feeling of shock at this. Y/N sighed as she stood at the end of the dis repaired alleyway, if her punishment was to endure a place like this then she would make the best of it.
Looking around at the decaying building and the ruins around her Y/N took her first step.

This would be a new chapter in her life, or would rather her death

She walked down the alley and followed it until it opened into a large clearing. To her surprise the area was in even more devastation then the alleyway she was in. There were ruins of what she could only assume were once buildings, she also noticed bundles of bullets scattered along the ripped apart ground.

But the main thing Y/N took attention of were the endless rows of bodies. She wanted to gag at the horrid sight. It was a massacre of sinners, their bodies laid out, some ripped apart others completely ravaged. It was a sight that would make anyone want to claw their own eyes out.

Y/N unsure of how to react fled the scene. As she escaped her eyes fixated on the crimson sky above.

this world was harsh.

She had always pictured hell as an inescapable  inferno not a slaughter house.  As she got away her foot landed into puddle of blood. At first she quivered with disgust  but something else caught her attention.

In the pool of blood shown her reflection. Y/N's eyes widened with shock, was this really what's she looked like?

Her appearance had changed dramatically. But she had to admit that she was kinda...hot.

As Y/N checked herself out a deep voice growled from behind her. "What are you doing in my territory"
Y/N would say her pulse dropped but she didn't have one anymore.
She turned slowly to be met with a short but well built man, "the extermination has opened several spots for people to claim, this one is mine!"
Y/N titled her head in confusion,
Extermination,spots?
Despite her puzzlement Y/N knew one thing, this person was not gonna let her leave alive.

Her eyes were locked on his machete that clung in his claws. "Uh, I can just leave, you can take this place" Y/N nervously laughed, hoping her attempt at leaving in one piece would save her. Y/N's eyes glanced around at the devastated area.

I couldn't care less about some destroyed region, he could take it.

Although she tried to negotiate a way out of this it seemed her entreats had failed since the guy was now charging straight at her, machete in hand.

Y/N yelped as he drove his weapon straight at her, the blade nearly grazing her skin. Y/N opened her mouth to talk this out but was caught off by the man's sudden lunge at her.

She shrieked as he pushed her to the ground, the tip of his machete nearly piercing into her throat. They both tussled on the rough cold ground,
Y/N's leg kicking at his chest trying to push him off.

It hadn't even been a half hour and I  was already about to die.

As she struggled beneath his weight a voice spoke up from behind the man, "I see you've got yourself into bit of a pickle" the voice was similar to that of a radio, a very old and dilapidated radio.

Y/N turned her head toward the sound to see a tall man dressed in a suit, his attire seemed to originate from earlier years. He had maroon colored hair with black streaks running through it along with two tufts of hair sticking up. she couldn't tell if they were ears or simply a hairstyle.

But the feature that stood out the most was his unsettling smile that stretched uncannily wide.

"I'll help you but you must pay a small price" he added, his eyes narrowing with trouble.
Without thinking Y/N immediately replied, "deal, just get this deranged cretin off of me" she begged as the machete drew closer to her neck, the tip scraping against her skin causing a small streak of blood to form.

The newly arrived man's grin grew before he snapped his fingers. Suddenly a portal opened from behind the person attacking her. Tentacles grew from out of it, and quickly grabbed him. He screeched but was then cut off as his neck was twisted off like a corkscrew.

His head rolled off and onto the ground, falling right next to her.

Y/N quickly scrambled to her feet as she watched blood rush out from the man's neck. She felt shocked but also relieved.

She then turned to thank the person who had saved her life but it appeared he was gone. Although she was grateful for her survival she couldn't help but wonder what the "small price" she now owed him was.
Y/N brushed it away, she was safe now and she should try to keep it that way.

Walking away from the mutilated body she decided to leave to a more civilized place, if that even existed in hell.

Wandering the barren streets she followed the noises of what seemed to be a more populated area. The noises of traffic, construction and sirens grew thicker the more she walked toward it. As she came closer a large sign caught her eye, reading, "pentagram city"

I have nowhere else to go so why not?

Without a second thought she continued until she entered a large city, tall buildings towered over every corner along with dozens of sinners inhabiting every place. She made her way through the swarms of sinners, she didn't have a set goal in mind but desperately needed some sort of explanation on what was going on.

As she pushed out from the buzzing streets she noticed a group of sinners gathered around a TV. intrigued, Y/N joined them. On the television was a live recording of a channel called "666 news"

Maybe this would have some sort of explanation.

On the television showed a women dressed in a red dress with a unusually long neck along with a blonde man who wore a gas mask. The woman rambled on about the "extermination" and how "many areas were now up for grabs" behind them played a video of two sinners fighting for land which made it suddenly became clear to Y/N on why the now deceased man attacked her.

People really wanted these areas and would go to desperate measures to get them. But now the only thing that still was unclear to her was the "extermination" which seemed to have caused a large number of deaths and destruction. Luckily for her it appeared it was over.

Standing among the other sinners she watched the news report, although many answers for her had now been explained she still wondered how things would play out in this new world for her.