Chapter 20 : Game Night

I was in bed, doing nothing really except just thinking. Thinking about how little I had to think about.

Days were becoming repetitive. It would be hang out with Sirius, which I loved but he seemed starting to get bored of the small amount of things we could do. If i wasn't with Sirius i'd just be thinking about how bored I was.

I touched my crimson red sheets as nibble sat upon them sleeping. "Nibble." I pick his tiny body up making him open his eyes at me.

"Why does Hogwarts feel so depressing?" I was missing my old school and all my other friends. I felt lonely.

Nibble meowed in reply, I wonder if he could in the slightest understand what I felt and what I was thinking.

I set him back down and groan into my bed.

The door opens to Sirius, "Hey y/n" He was all sweaty from quidditch. I reply a greeting back and watch as he started to change.

Sirius loved to change straight in the middle of our room knowing I could obviously see him.

Sirius loves being admired and with his toned abs, who wouldn't admire him?

I try to hide the fact that i'm staring even if it was no use but I noticed something on his collarbone.

"Sirius Black, you have a hickey." I stand from my bed and closely examine him.

"So?" He shrugs me off and was about to put his shirt on but I grab it before it can go over his head.

"What do you mean so? I didn't know you were seeing someone!" I scrunch my eyebrows. Who was this girl?

"I'm not." He plainly says looking down at me. He was so hot. His sweaty hair, his shirtless body, his overwhelming height.

"But you have a hickey?" I said a bit confused, Sirius just laughed though.

"Have you never hooked up with someone Y/n?" He smirked down at me and he was so very amused.

"No." I honestly admit.

I hadn't even had my first kiss yet. Unless you count when James pecked my cheek.

"You are so cute." His smirk turned into a softer smile and with a laugh.

My face felt warm and I looked away from him not being able to hold eye contact anymore feeling like a child.

"I don't think you should be hooking up with random girls anymore." I huff crossing my arms.

"Why? You jealous?" He smugly asks. Cocky bastard.

I just roll my eyes and leave his reach but he uses one arm to pull me back.

"If you say please i'll stop." He shifts his arm to hold my waist. I could feel myself getting all nervous and falling right for his trap.

"Sirius stop." I move his arm finally knocking some sense into me, "I'm not your hookup girl."

He starts to laugh charmingly, "Oh I know, you could be so much more."

I know he was only joking so that has to mean the butterflies in my stomach were also fake.

"You can dream lover boy." I tease back.

I push his shirt back into him making him stumble back a bit. He laughed once more before finally putting his shirt on.

I realized that this was my happiness. Moments with Sirius made me feel like I belonged. Like someone actually cared about me .

It was all platonic yet still just as meaningful.

I wouldn't mind though.

If Sirius and I become more.