Steady Progress

Walking back into the clinic I was a little less nervous.
I was more excited if anything. I signed myself in and sat down in the waiting room. I got called and followed the nurse back to the examine room. She told me to sit on the bed and wait. Soon the door opened and the same nurse as last time came in. "Hello Jamie it's nice to see you again" she said. She then put gloves on and started typing on her laptop. "Anything of note since our last visit?" She asked. I got a little red in the face and explained "well, I was getting a coffee. And I accidentally tripped and fell into a woman. Her breasts Sandwiched my face and I almost knocked her down. And that combined with her saying "sorry darling" made me umm... It made me cum my pants..." While explaining this I felt my face get redder and redder. The nurse giggled and opened the draw next to her to grab something. "Well that's not good. I think we have to pull out the big guns this time around" she then pulled out a blue see through Fleshlight. She started putting lube in it. "Can you please undress so we can begin?" She instructed. I did as instructed while knowing what this was gonna do to me. You see, for some reason I can't help but moan profusely when using a Fleshlight. I don't know why but I just can't handle the pleasure.

She put her free hand on my penis to hold it steady. With her other hand she put the pocket pussy on. And as she did I let out a moan and came. She looked surprised. "Please quiet down. We don't wanna disturb the other patients" She said. My penis was still sensitive when she started up again. I covered my mouth with both my hands. So much pleasure made me come very quickly. After a small recovery time she started again. I struggled to hold in my moans. Id cum again and again. The pleasure of the flesh light mixed with the fact a nurse was going it to me just made me really turned on. She kept going and I was paralyzed with pleasure. She got faster and faster. Eventually She didn't even stop when I came so each time it just got more and more intense. I don't know how many times I came but it was way more than the last visit. Even though I was lost in the pleasure I think I heard the nurse say "this is very impressive! Most would have gone soft by now" I can't be sure though. After who knows how long I finally did go soft and she stopped. I was extremely sweaty and unable to walk. She offered me a bed in another room to regain my energy. I agreed and spent a while there.

Once I could use my legs again I signed out. On my way out of the building I ran into the woman from the coffee shop in the lobby of the clinic. She was just as surprised to see me as I was her. We both walked through the doors at the same time. She was a short woman about my age. She had messy black hair. She was wearing a hoodie that was too big for her so the sleeves went over her hands. She was a lil chubby and had sweat pants. We were both going in the same direction. "Sorry again about earlier" she said. I responded "oh its no problem really" we kept walking until we reached the same bus station. "If you don't mind me asking. Why were you at the clinic?" She asked with a small amount of hesitation in her voice. I got extremely red in the face. Before I could answer she shook her head and said "sorry that was an invasive question!" I couldn't think of a response so I went with my default and said "you're fine" she then said "personally when I have sex I get, excited and well I bite my partner" I stood there in disbelief that she'd share that with a stranger. I gave her a concerned look and she got very red in the face and looked away. An awkward silence began.

After a few minutes I decided to break the silence. "I'm attending appointments because I cum prematurely. Like earlier this morning in the coffee shop... When you bumped into me" I said now more embarrassed than ever. She looked over and stared at me with wide eyes not saying anything. She then said in a quiet tone "I made you cum? In your pants? In public? H-how dirty" she then giggled and put her hands up to her mouth trying to cover her smile. I didn't know what to say to that. She then went to say something but mumbled and had to take the sleeve outta her mouth. She was biting on it. "What's your name?" She asked with excitement in her voice. "Jamie" I responded. "Can I have your number or Instagram or anything?" She then asked. "Uh sure but I'd like your name first?" I asked. she quickly responded "my friends call me Blue!" I didn't know if that was her actual name or a nickname. But at this point I didn't care. She was clearly interested in me and that's all I cared about. I gave her my number and we got on the same bus and talked about mundane topics until she got off.

On my way home I thought about how blue was a little strange. She had wet marks on her sleeves and quickly jumped from topic to topic. From our conversation I gleaned that she was a 24yr old history student. Apparently she was going for a masters. She also played almost all of the Elder Scrolls games. Which is something we have in common. However right when I got home it hit me. The entire reason we met. How can I go on a date with her if Ill just immediately cum my pants. I need to get this problem under control or I'm gonna embarrass myself in front of her!