Chapter 3- flirtacious

juliet-

i clench my jaw tighter as im still sitting down at the salon, blankly staring down at my phone, a couple texts from my fathers to see if i'm still going along with their plan but i continue to ignore them. they think i'm stupid but i know what i'm doing

but other then that they are pretty great dads, well way better then most people's parents, they helped me grow my own company at the age of 20 which is now a huge success and i couldn't thank them more.

i stare up at leighton and admire her bubbly personality that is starting to show a bit, not the bitchy version i've been getting all day.

she seems sweet and charming and mostly she seems extremely adorable, but she seems that she doesn't want to open up to people which is understandable given what i've seen so far.

i glance through the mirror and my gaze meets leightons, i smirk slightly and she pulls away but i notice her smile slightly but it quickly disappears once she notices that she was actually smiling.

i frown at the sight causing me to bury my head back into my phone, responding to emails, doing some work all the boring shit. fuck i just want to party already.

i see out of corner of my eye leighton finally stands up and walks over to me but i keep my head down

"do u like" she questions me with her hands behind her back and a smile spread across her face.

"you look gorgeous, darling."

she pulls away from my gaze as i stand up and look down slightly at her, we walk over to the front counter to pay and like i said i paid for it all. $225 to be exact

we finally begin to walk out of the salon and i notice leightons pace quickens slightly.

"leighton slow down." i yell but i loose sight of her for a slight second.

i quicken my pace and finally catch up to leighton, this time she's talking to a strange man who seems to be the same height as me.

i walk over and see the man yelling down at leighton as her head hangs low.

"what seems to be the problem here, hm" i question him remaining an unbothered look on my face

"none of your business." he raises his hand slightly

"it actually is my business if your harassing my fucking girlfriend so take a step back before i get my security to fucking kill you or even torture you, you fucking asshole."

his face drops as he walks back towards the fire escape exiting out of the door.

i grab leightons hand leading her to the bathroom for more privacy, locking the door behind us

"are you okay." i mutter out lifting her up on the counter.

she begins to sob, her cries echoing out through the bathroom.

i wrap my hands around her waist as she wraps hers around my neck holding a tight grip.

she pulls back slightly wiping her face with her shirt.

"who was he" i question looking at her in the eyes waiting for an answer

"my psycho ex boyfriend."