Prologue

" Uhhh ahhhm shit faster ahh harder" a lady moaned louder than before.

My body feels weird about her moan, it hype my hormones. I glanced beside me ,Lu Lian, even if she was hiding her face in her shawl but the tint of red in her ears where visible.

" Uhhh shit ahh deeper hon,ohh yeah ahh"

We both know what those people doing.
My heart beats fast as she hug me tight. I can smell her lavender rose much more.
Damn it! Hold yourself Yuan. You're better than this.

" I-I think w-we should leave them. " I stutteredly tell her. My face was burning red by now. She nodded and we both jump to another roof.

" Why are you following me,Lian?" I directly asked. Changing the topic after that lewd incident earlier. If we didn't almost caught earlier by the guards we won't be able to hear those.

" You jerk, I'm not following you. We both know what I'm planning to get" her cold stare struck again.

Yeah she's planning to get the calderon of magic from the chamber of her father.It's  full of magic that can boost enough mana from 1 star to 3 star easily. That's also ,I'm planning to destroyed hence I don't want him to boost his mana more.

This woman is in 8-tier now if she used it she may be able to breakthrough to 9-tier.

Minister of defense is really a monster for hiding that calderon. He's already in the peak of 9-tier now if he used it he may be able to reach enlightenment and it would be difficult to defeat him by then.

We reach the chamber of his father but we're still outside and I can feel the power around this place. It's so strong and it's coming inside.

He's father wasn't here today since he was in the frontline to defend against Yu kingdom who's trying to invade us.

My brother is also there joining the battlefield . He was weak back then but now he can face those enimies since he reach 8-tier circle but I can let him face Tao Muon.

I promise I'll defeat him for him and this land's peaceful life.