•Spoiled Prince➯⇧• (Chuuya x Fem! Reader)(🧸F.)

Edited: No
Warnings: Swearing
Key Words:
(Y/n) = Your name

Requested by:
MinakoArisato004
_____________

Walking into you and your boyfriend's shared apartment, you take off your shoes before walking inside.

Chuuya wasn't home yet, due to his horrible hours at the Port Mafia, one of the few downsides to not working in the same workplace as him, but you never complain, since it gave you the opportunity to spoil Chuuya that much more without him possibly being able to stop you.

Spoiling him at every chance you get is something you'll never miss out on.

He usually complains about you spoiling him, saying that he should be the one spoiling you and not the other way around, but you always brush him off and continue to do it anyway.

It always ends up with him basically trapping you in a hug, and with him being shorter than you, he just latches onto you like a koala.

Taking off your coat you hang it on the coat hanger while looking at the clock.

Seeing that it's already 9 O'clock in the afternoon, you smile softly as you remember that Chuuya had texted you earlier, saying that he wouldn't be home until around 11 pm because of a mission he was given, giving you enough time to prepare to spoil the fuck out of him when he gets back.

There are two kinds of spoiling that you do:

1. Is buying him all kinds of stuff that he likes, and spoil him with money bought things
2. Is that you make stuff for him and spoil him with an insufferable amount of love

You walk into the kitchen, putting on an apron with ease as you start getting the things you need to make Chuuya's favourite food.

He doesn't have a specific favourite, but you, at least, have something to go off of: something with rice, spicy and something that goes with wine.

Today you decided on kimchi jjigae with his favourite wine, Romanée-Conti 1964.

He clearly has a very expensive taste, but you don't mind it at all.

The food and preparation would take up to an hour and forty or so minutes, so you still had about 20 or so minutes to spare, together with the time that the kimchi jjigae had to cook, so you had a bit of time to get a few smaller things done and take a shower in the last 20 minutes before Chuuya would come home.

The cold water hits your skin like small knifes pricking at your skin, flattening your hair as it runs down your body.

The cold water always makes you feel relaxed after a hard day at work with everyone running around to clean up the crime scene after police and detectives were done working with it.

Your arms numb from scrubbing dried blood off the wooden floor and furniture and your legs slightly sore from running around after the dead owners cat that had somehow sneaked back into the now abandoned home and snatched the already bloodied cloth you were using to clean.

Quite an eventful day for you to say the very least.

By the time you were done in the shower, about 10 minutes had passed by, the suns yellow rays already gone, replaced with the moons light white shine that glazes over the bathroom as the cool night wind blows through the now open window, dancing with the curtains and running over your slightly damp body and wet hair.

A soft smile grazes your lips as you can already hear footsteps headed in the direction of the apartment complex.

You close the bathroom window before walking out and turning off the light as you walk back into the kitchen to put the food on the table and make the last adjustments.