(🎰)[an interesting deal..]

(a little backstory beforehand, husk is an overlord here and so he hasn't sold his soul or anything.)
.
[HUSK POV]
.
as he sat down in front of me, i could smell his red smoke.. disgusting. i hated him, i hated how he used his money, time, and power.
"hello, husker..~" he said, blowing smoke at me.
"what do you want, valentino?", i spat out.
.
"hmm.. a deal, maybe?~"
.
god, could he be any more fucking annoying? the only reason i let that asshole sit down at the table was because i know how powerful he happens to be, and i also happen to need an upper hand currently.
.
"the fuck do you want, dipshit?"
"i wanttt.. more souls.~ the ones that you happen to own."
"mhm.. how many?"
"maybe.. 14? we're running low on employees lately.." he pauses. "it's so weird, they keep.. disappearing." he said, his cocky smile growing as he blew more of that damn smoke. it made me dizzy.
.
"and what the fuck would i get out of that?"
"simple, my best employee! sure, i'll be sad to let him go but.. i can always replace that whore."
.
"yea, okay, and what exactly do you expect me to do with one of your.. "workers", anyways? i'm a gambler, not a pimp." i rolled my eyes, pretty noticeably.
.
"think about it, baby~-"
.
i immediately cut him off, "it's husker, to you."
he sighs, still grinning, but i could tell he was holding back from going off.
.
"think about it, husker. if you had a famous pornstar promoting and staying around your casinos.. it would make more money, wouldn't it~"
.
"and how exactly would he still be even.. relevant, if he's not still.. filming shit. because i know damn well i won't be doing that with him."
.
"i'd suggest you tell him to make his own stuff, in whatever space you want to give him..~ he'll do it if you say so."
.
i sigh again, as if it's not already incredibly obvious that i'm over his shit. but.. i do think about it. i mean, i have more souls than i know what to do with and more promotion could be nice.. i let out a low growl, "...fine."
.
i saw his grin grow more. i don't trust this fucker, but god, do i need this.
.
he smiled, "perfect..~", was all he said before he extended his hand to shake. i took it, and shook it, the red smoke engulfing us. valentino whispered one last thing to me,
.
"he lives in the apartments that all of my employees live in. they surround the main foundation in pentagram square, his room number is 969..~"
.
and with that, he dropped me keys, and got up. some of the people i had just sold to him following him.