~: Chapter 4 - Open Book :~

Hello!! I'm so sorry for a very late post. I got busy with projects and quizzes so I couldn't find the time to write. I'm also getting busy with practicing some religious stuff. Hopefully the next Sunday and Sunday after I'll be able to post! My midterms are coming up so I may get busy again (may is an understatement)!

⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂ ⠂⠄⠄⠂☆

      Zavid can see her tense up. She was obviously trying to hide it. 'Shhhhh...ugh.....how did he notice it? I swear I blended it in to match my skin perfectly. I even did it here, so the lighting doesn't ruin it. Father's going to kill me.'

      "If you don't tell me now, then I'll figure out by asking your dad." Zavid said not knowing her dad had caused her that. The second she heard him pronounce the D, her blood left her face make her as white as a sheet of paper. Maybe even whiter. He realized then that her dad is the cause but kept quiet wanting to see her response.

     "And what if I didn't want to tell you or let you tell my father?" She asked hoping he would change his mind. Zavid looked to the door then back at her. He took a deep breath before saying, "From how our parents are bonding, we're probably going to get married. I'm gonna find out either way. Why stall?"

      "Because I don't think I want something like this out to someone who knows nothing about me, and I know nothing about." 

      "Nothing about you? Sofia Colon Moreno, November 3rd 2001, 23 years old. Became a trainee at 11, debuted at 20 years old. Your group consists of 7. There are 4 native members and 3 foreign members, you included. You have 10 younger siblings, 10 older making you the middle child. However, 9 of those siblings aren't yours by both parents. Should continue or has my point been delivered?" 

      Sofia looks at him shocked he knew so much. He looked unphased as she swallowed hard. "How do you know that much about me?"

      "Profile and the internet." Zavid answered watching her head tilt to the side in confusion.

      "Profile? What profile?" She said making him a bit unhappy. 

      "You don't know about the profile I was given to know about you?" He asked feeling shocked in a way. 

      "No. You were given a full profile about me? By whom?" She sat straight in her chair feeling pissed off in a way.

      "I was given the profile by my dad and I'm assuming he got it from your dad. You know nothing about me? Not one single thing?" He asked sitting forward on his chair.

      "All I know is you're Russian and own a fashion company with a jewellery branch coming out. Nothing personal." She answered feeling her blood boil, but knowing she can't do a thing about it.

      He nodded knowing he's at advantage now. He knows so much of her and she knows nothing of him. Only what he showed to the world. But his mind kept traveling back to the purple bruise he saw on her neck while she was cooking. She was hiding it with make-up now, it wasn't visible, but he needed to know what had caused it.

      "You know, you won't be able to run away from the question I've asked. Eventually I'll figure out on my own." He said sitting back again.

      "I'd rather you find out than I tell you."

      Silence filled the room once more and the eye contact was back. He was just much tense, and his jaw was clenched. If she had to admit one thing, he had a good jawline. He noticed her focus falling on his clenched jaw. "My eyes are up." He almost chuckled to her eyes flinching up into his.