Supernatural Sx(Y/N)

Sam Winchester was sitting at the bunker waiting for you, Castiel, and Dean to get back from a hunt. Bobby was in his bedroom, probably wallowing or doing research.

              ○°•with (Y/N)•°●
Dean and (Y/N) were arguing about whether or not they should get food. Castiel sighed, listening to them argue from the back seat.

"Okay, but it's not my fault you need a bacon cheese burger 13 times a day. Even if we do go get food, maybe you should get a salad! Your so unhealthy, Dean!" (Y/N) snapped at Dean, she was sat in the passenger seat.

"Alright, Miss Passenger princess, I will get my burger and I will Damn well enjoy it." Dean replied, almost entirely calm.

"Will you two just hush! Okay? Go to the dang burger place and mind your own! Both of you!" Castiel said suddenly,

"Right. Let go. Is that right, Miss Passenger princess?" Dean said,

"Whatever.." (Y/N) rolled her eyes, crossing her arms in the seat,

        ○°•After they got food•°○

Five or so minutes away from the bunker, Dean was messily eating a NON-Bacon cheese burger. Castiel didn't get food and (Y/N) held hers and Sam's in her lap.

They pulled into the front of the bunker. (Bobby's house). Castiel got out first followed by Dean. (Y/N) told them to go ahead and go while she ate in the car. Before Dean left he made many threats of what would happen if she fucked up his car. Sam came out of the bunker and sat beside (Y/N) in the front seat. (Y/N) handed him his food. Sam thanked her quietly. They ate together in oddly comfortable silence.

           ○°•After they Ate•°○
Sam looked weirdly nervous, which was weird since it was normal that they are or hung out together.

"Everything alright, Sam?" (Y/N) asked, putting down her half empty drink,

"Yeah.. I'm okay. I was just thinking about something." He replied,

"Okay.. You wanna talk about it?" (Y/N) asked slowly,

"Uhm.. Yeah, yeah Actually." He paused, "(Y/N), I think.. I love you."

(Y/N)'s face flushed. She was staring at him.

"You.. you love me?" (Y/N) repeated,

Sam nodded, "I love you, (Y/N)."

"I.. I love you too, Sam.." (Y/N) told him