🌸CATEGORIES🌸

🌸 Blossom Mini Awards Categories 🌸

Now, let's delve into the categories! Do not fill the form here.

🌺 Best Character Development: Recognizing the book with the most compelling and well-rounded character arcs.

🌺 Most Engaging Dialogue: Highlighting the book with dialogue that is captivating, realistic, and drives the story forward.

🌺 Best Plot Twist: Celebrating the book with the most unexpected and brilliantly executed plot twist.

🌺 Best Male Protagonist: Recognizing the most memorable and well-developed male character in a book.

🌺 Best Strong Women: Recognizing the book with the most empowering and well-portrayed female characters.

🌺 Best Aesthetics: Celebrating the book with the most visually appealing design, layout, and overall presentation.

🌺 Best Blurb: Recognizing the book with the most intriguing and well-crafted blurb or book description.

🌺 Best Cover: Highlighting the book with the most visually striking and attention-grabbing cover design.

🌺 Best Title: Celebrating the book with the most memorable, evocative, and fitting title.

🌺 Best Chapter Names: Recognizing the book with the most creative, intriguing, and thematically relevant chapter titles.

🌺 Best Love Triangle: Highlighting the book with the most complex, realistic, and emotionally compelling love triangle.

🌺 Best Cliffhanger Ending: Celebrating the book with the most suspenseful, gripping, and unforgettable cliffhanger ending.