-19-

⚠️tw: mention of suicide and self-harm⚠️

3:44 a.m.

@harry5SOSfan: Luke...?

@harry5SOSfan: are u awake?

@harry5SOSfan: God, ofc you're not

@harry5SOSfan: I'll just wait till you wake up and I'll talk to you then.

@Luke5SOS: no Haz, I'm here! What's wrong?

@harry5SOSfan: omg did I wake u?

@harry5SOSfan: I'm so sorry. It can wait really. Go back to sleep.

@Luke5SOS: No Harry, I was awake. Tell me please.

@Luke5SOS: what's bothering you, love?

@harry5SOSfan: I just need to tell you the rest of the story...

@Luke5SOS: what story?

@harry5SOSfan: remember when I was telling you about me being bullied?

@Luke5SOS: oh

@Luke5SOS: yeah...?

@harry5SOSfan: well, I'm ready to tell you why you saved my life that day when you followed me back...

@Luke5SOS: uh Harry, are u sure about this?

@harry5SOSfan: yes Luke, I want to tell you

@harry5SOSfan: I need to...

@Luke5SOS: okay...

@harry5SOSfan: can I call you?

@Luke5SOS: sure Haz 😉 xx
-
Harry went to his contacts and searched for Luke's. Then when he found it, he pressed call. Luke answered after the second ring.

"Harry!" his voice was low and you could hear the concern in it.

"Luke." Harry whimpered quietly.

"Have, are you okay?" he asked softly.

"No Luke. I need to let this out of my system once and for all." he admitted. Luke sighed and told him to carry on.

"So as I left off, my second year of high school was a bitch. I had no friends and I was being bullied all the time, then in senior year, Josh came to me and he started to apologize for everything and then he asked me to be friends again because according to him, he missed me. I didn't believe him because I was just so mad and scared of him. He swore that he'll never do it again. He even blamed his little squad for it. He said that they obligated him to do all the things that he did to me. But I didn't believe him and every time that he could come apologize, I would always reject him." he started crying silently. Luke just listened carefully.

"So, my senior year was based on Josh trying to get my friendship back, but I didn't want anything to do with him. Eventually, he lost his friends and he was a total loser. When high school was over, I was getting ready for college, because I was coming here to LA. Then I got a text from Josh. It said that he was sorry and that I didn't deserve all the damage he did to me and that he was a dick for leaving me that first year of high school. Then at the end, he said 'I hope you have a better life without me in it. And don't think that ai did this because of you. I did it because I hate myself and I can't stand it anymore'. And I was kind of confused because I didn't get it. So I stayed all day reading the text over and over, trying to find some clue or something. But then I got a call from his mother, he killed himself." now Harry couldn't hold it anymore. He started to cry uncontrollably.

Luke was just surprised of how much things Harry has been through. He started to coo sweet things to him so he could calm down a little. But he kept talking between sobs anyway.

"And I felt so guilty because I never got the chance to forgive him." he finished.

"Harry, I'm so sorry, but you can't blame yourself for something he did. It was his decision. Please baby, don't blame yourself." Luke assured him.

"No Luke, you don't understand. It was my fault. If I would forgive him that time he apologized, he would have been here with me right now!" he sobbed.

"Harry-" he cut him off.

"Then, I was feeling so guilty that I had decided to end my life too. So I was about to cut myself, when I got the notification that you followed me back. And that is wby you, Luke Robert Hemmings, saved my life."