Chapter 4

Eris's POV

aunt we're leaving!! I shouted at the door ready to leave with Lidia and Lyda to go to the kingdom when aunt came downstairs to the door. you look beautiful girls and be careful.she said hugging the three of us and giggled at the same time.

We left to go to the kingdom of Belrome were my enemies reside but that's not why we're going there,  we're dancers well am the singer and Lyda and Lidia are the dancers. We the best dancers here and we were invited to the royal palace to dance so that's were we are going in the royal carriage sent for us.

It's been almost 6 years since that  incident happened and I haven't forgotten what happened, l will get my revenge when the time is right. we're going show them we're the best, right girls Lidia said with excitement while l look at the trees stuck in my thoughts.

Lidia and Lyda are aunt Margaret's children which makes them both witches, we are actually the same age and their twins. Ever since I came here there have been very caring and treated me like their own sister, really care about them too although l lost both of my parents l still have a family right and am grateful for protecting me for all these years.

Eris why are quiet, is something wrong? Lydia said l guess they all noticed that l was not paying attention. Oh nothing, just thinking about something. l said with a reassuring smile and they all nodded.

We all chatted until we arrived in the evening. The banquet was filled with lots of people, thank goodness that my necklace covers my true appearance because I look much more like mother and the King might recognise me. I have short blonde hair which matches with my sisters perfectly and brown eyes, am not that light skinned but it suits me better.

Lydia and Lyda have both long shoulder length blonde hair and Lydia with hazel eyes but Lyda's are blue which makes you spot the difference between them.

We immediately changed into our dancing attire and went to the banquet. We looked so beautiful that when we went inside everyone's eyes were on us.

I wore a high neck green dress with long sleeves with gold butterfly embroidery and matching jewelry. Lydia wore a green dress but with different designs, her dress had red flowers at the middle and she red rose hairpins on her head while Lyda wore a high neck green dress too but with short sleeves that had a red lace front the sides and green dazzling earrings to perfect the look.

We all bowed to the royal family to show respect. Greetings your majesties we are the three Macari sister from the witch clan and here to show our talent to you all. l said the introduction whilst my sisters smiled.

your presence is honoured in werewolf kingdom, you start now. the King said with a genuine smile and we all went to our respective positions, soon the hall was dark an only the lamps were shinning on us. Lydia took her harp and l started singing while Lyda was dancing to the song.
**
On top of the mountain.

Where the morning dew appears filled with lush green grass.

I stare at the sunrise, washing all my sorrows.

I wish l could fly into the unknown where the wind takes me.

Clear sky and the Crystal Lake, l sway in water with my beautiful feathers.

Being a swan l enjoy the wonders of Lake.

Under the days of frost, am the flakes that fall.

I am the the cold that makes you shiver.

When it is time l bloom, bloom into a rainbow of colours with my beautiful petals l attractive you to me.

La La La Lahh la

Oh what a beauty.
**
I was so drowned in singing that all l could hear was my voice. When l finished signing, everyone cheered and applaud for our performance even the King him self. Wow what an amazing performance, you're very talented you deserve a reward. the King said clapping his hands in admiration.

Guards! bring 1000 gold coins and reward them each. he said motioning for the guard. Thank you your highness, we appreciate your kindness. we all said in unison while bowing a little. Kindness my foot, l wish l could strangle him to death. Just by looking at him l boil in anger, he thinks l don't know his heinous crime.

Your majesties if don't mind we will take our leave, our journey is quite long.” l said and my eyes landed on the empty sit beside him wondering who was sitting there because l couldn't see him properly in the dark.