- charlie's angel

you are now reading . . .
CHARLIE'S ANGEL

( based on '10 things i hate about you' )

When Formula One race driver, CHARLES LECLERC, risks everything in his power to snag a podium finish, even if it means betting on his own feelings, winning gains a new meaning. As his Scuderia Ferrari teammate, CARLOS SAINZ JR., bribes him to date his girlfriend's uptight older sister in exchange for a heavily modified strategy, the Monangesque driver straightly dives into the sea of boundless possibilities for one shot at winning after a stifling streak at the season.

Enter the uptight, barbed, and cold-hearted actress ANGELINE WEAVER who's better off on camera than on set. In this act, she's unexpectedly taken on the role of a foolish pawn, ready to be pounced at by the deceitful people around her. She's the key to what her younger sister, MONICA WEAVER, wants and that's a big, shiny ring on her finger. Because when Angeline finally gets her happily ever after, that's the only time Monica can get hers too.

So when boy woos girl in exchange of a prideful gain and girl falls in love, heartbreak is already written in the stars.

That is until one decides to defy them. 

the cast!

starring . . .

anya taylor-joy as ANGELINE WEAVER!
elle fanning as MONICA WEAVER!
charles leclerc as THAT FERRARI DRIVER!
carlos sainz jr. as THAT FERRARI DRIVER!

disclaimer: i only own my characters and the made-up lore for this story; if actual events are depicted, it is purely coincidental. i am neither affiliated with any formula one team or driver nor the movie, 10TIHAY. this is purely written for fun.