𝐨𝐧𝐞: a drunken text

VALERIE FEWTRELL was known for her modelling and signing career

VALERIE FEWTRELL was known for her modelling and signing career. Although she wasn't always in the spotlight. Her brother Max Fewtrell has been racing since he was little and was quite good at it. Their parents had always put him first because he had gone professional and I was just "singing for fun" as my parents would say.

That all changed when Max decided to quit racing. She had already started modelling at that point and when she made enough money, Valerie moved out to an apartment in Paris for her career and had her music career on the side.

She of course still had contact with her parents and brother but she was finally getting noticed for her talents. Valerie had released her first song and it immediately blew up. That's when people discovered her modelling  and her singing talent.

In the mean while she met her best friend: Quinn Warner. They had met at a fashion show in Paris and immediately had a good time. Quinn also modelled but went to university on the side in Monaco. Valerie visited quite often when she could and now when her brother decided to move there with his childhood best friend, she could visit him too.

Valerie had been around Max and his childhood best friend Lando Norris quite a lot. They raced together until Lando went higher up than Max. They still remained good friends and it even surprised me when they first moved in together in England and now Monaco.

Lando was one year older than Valerie and he teased her about it when they were younger, but she teased him when she got taller. That stopped when they got older, now she was the short one. The two didn't speak anymore since Max quit racing. Lando was now following his dream in Formula one for quite some years and Valerie was busy with her own dream. She still had his number, only for emergencies but that wasn't the case in many situations.

Valerie and Quinn were sat on the soft couch in the living room. Quinn was on her phone while Valerie was setting up her equipment to record a song for her first album. She didn't mind that Quinn was there while she was recording, because she was the biggest supporter of Valerie.

"Do you think I should record Reckless first?" Valerie asked her best friend. Quinn got off her phone and nodded. "This one stings a lot." Valerie says and grabs her lyric notebook.

"That's why you should record this one first." Quinn responded to her last comment.

Valerie put on her headphones and warmed up her voice for a couple minutes. She rehearsed her lyrics for a couple minutes and then started the music in her headphones.

"Said you'd never hurt me, but here we are.
Oh, you swore on every star.
how could you be so reckless with my heart?"