Intro.

Inspired by the first episode of To Your Eternity

⋆꙳❅*❆ ⋆꙳❅*❆ ⋆꙳❅*❆ ⋆꙳❅*❆ ⋆꙳❅*❆ ⋆꙳❅*❆ ⋆꙳❅*❆ ⋆꙳❅*❆ ⋆꙳❅

In this icy world, there is nothing but a small village. Even then, the people struggle to hang on.

Our main character, one who was given no name due to the passing of both his parents was born on the coldest recorded night. So, using one of the ancient and lost languages once spoken in this world, people unanimously named him Fubuki. One of few words that has been preserved.

The name applies to him even more so now that his hair is almost fully white. It was once all black but as time went on it whitened. Many in the village believe he is cursed and keep their distance, sending him to do things where they hope he won't return. But he triumphs and returns each time.

He, alongside a wolf he named Kibou that has taken a liking to him try their hardest to live happily, but nothing good ever stays. If you can even grasp anything good in this place.

⋆꙳❅* ⋆꙳❅* ⋆꙳❅* ⋆꙳❅* ⋆꙳❅* ⋆꙳❅* ⋆꙳❅* ⋆꙳❅* ⋆꙳❅

If you do watch To Your Eternity (it is an anime so if you don't like that 🤷‍♀️) be prepared. I have indeed shed many tears on just the first episode, let alone the rest. And I rarely cry.

Info

This story has nothing to do with the plot of the anime, just the first arc of the story: The Nameless Boy

For a brief walkthrough of what I would like for you to keep in mind:

The only parts of the first arc I would like for you to keep in mind for background information is the fact that the nameless boy is alone alongside is his wolf/dog(who is not an orb) which will not be the full case in this story.