M.R. & L.B. ᥫ᭡

Okayyy miss girl hi. First time writing a threesome so go easy 😔🙏
Now...there is a lot going down in this so here's your warnings 🫶🏼

Hard dom Mattheo + switch dom Enzo + choking + crying + tying up + praise + degradation + cnc + edging + overstimulation + orgasm refusal + face fucking + begging + knife play + blood kink + spit + power struggle + rough (👩‍🦽👩‍🦽👩‍🦽)

Okay voila leave now if you don't like none of that, now tada enjoy babe 🤭

The floor might as well have been shaking from how loud the music was combined with people jumping about and dancing.

The massive, dark common room illuminated by strobe lights as the faint smell of weed and alcohol filled your senses.

Pulling down the short length of your black dress, you finally find your way over to the drinks table to pour your second drink, half of your first one abandoned on the floor.

A large hand caught your wrist halfway within reach of the bottle of vodka, your brows furrow and you glance to your side.

Your eyes meet the familiar face you recognise as Enzo Berkshire. You smile slightly, tilting your head as you look up at him.

"Well hello there," you say innocently as your body tilts to face his.

His lips curl up in a lazy smirk, "hey there, love." He tilts his head down closer to you as he looks over your head as if scanning the crown behind you. "Someone waiting for you?" He murmurs, the grin audible in his tone.

You tilt your head back to look at him, shaking your head with a small smile. "No. Why, you wanna dance?"

A dark chuckle leaves his lips and he nods his head side to side, eyes narrowing slightly as he finally meets your gaze. "Something like that."

You look momentarily confused, but before you can get a word out his large hands locks around your wrist and he's guiding you out the common room, nudging you to walk in front of him as he rests his hand now on the small of your back.

You smile slightly to yourself at what's yet to come.

Enzo and you have been hooking up for a couple weeks now, so you had a brief idea of what to expect...

...until you didn't.

After reaching his familiar dorm he ushers you inside, the room pitch black except a small dim lamp in the corner.

The click of the door lock behind you makes you perk up slightly, turning around to face Enzo. You can only just make out his features considering the lack of light in the corner of the door.

You smile softly as you stand keenly on your tiptoes to press a kiss to his lips but before you can make contact, a low rumble from behind you scares the living daylights out of you.

"Your little friend here might have skipped a couple details." The voice makes you jump, quickly turning to look behind you.

Your eyes widen after seeing Mattheo standing in front of you now, staring down his nose at you with a cold expression.

"I- Enzo?" You look up over your shoulder at Enzo, looking silently for some sort of explanation.

Mattheo chuckles darkly and a harsh grip lands on your waist, pulling you away from Enzo.

"You see, me and Enzo here came up with a little idea." He says lowly, his other hand coming up to roughly grab your jaw, making you look up at him.

You had always considered initiating something with Mattheo, but evidently, had not.

To say you were intimidated was an understatement given his reputation.