MC BIO

Name: (Y/n) (L/n).

Age: 18.

Race: Human.

Personality: Respectful, Kind, Calm.

Pantheon: Greek/Norse.

Likes: Humanity, his goals, family/friends, training.

Dislikes: Stray Devils, Rogue Fallen Angels, some Devils, Unnecessary killing, evil people.

Looks: Yours.

Outfit:

Skills/Abilities:

Skills/Abilities:

Martial Arts: (Y/n) trained in Martial Arts for most of his life following the disappearance of his family. He mastered many different forms of Martial Arts and made his own style known as Lightning Style.

Electrokinesis: Although it was very weak when he first unlocked the ability to mold, bend, shape and emit lightning. Though enough training it became a powerful force. Learning to wield the destructive force of Lightning was hard, but thanks to his mentor, Thor, he mastered it quite quickly. but thanks to his mortal and human body, there was only so far he could go. that's not stopping (Y/n) any time soon. He can also use it to Fly and Teleport.

Thunder God: Strike: An Lightning Enchanted attack that boosts (Y/n)'s physical damage by coating his fist in Lightning Magic. he charges up the attack into his fist and dashes forward to deliver a devastating punch.

Thunder God: Javelin: (Y/n) can mold the Lightning into a Javelin that he can throw at a target. he can also command it to detonate whenever he wishes. This one is primarily ranged based and hard to use in close quarters combat.

Thunder God: Javelin Barrage: (Y/n) creates a large number of Lightning Javelins and throws them at his opponent. He mainly creates a trio of Javelin's in each hand and throws them at his target.

Thunder God: Mjolnir: (Y/n) creates a two handed hammer out of Lightning that, when given enough momentum, can deliver the kinetic force of an Atomic Bomb. this attack is all about momentum. (Y/n) can also throw this hammer at a target and even recall it back to his hands.

Norse God: Thunderstorm: (Y/n) conjures a storm of Lightning above him and can rain Lightning from the heavens down onto the Earth onto a target. this is a highly lethal attack as it sends lethal dosages of lightning into a target.

Thunderous Judgement: (Y/n) forms a ball of Lightning before firing it forward into a large beam of Lightning at a target. This is one of his strongest attacks as if he charges it up enough, he could vaporize the moon.

Forms: 

Lightning Mode: (Y/n)'s Lightning becomes more potent as he also gets faster

Lightning Mode: (Y/n)'s Lightning becomes more potent as he also gets faster. (Y/n) discovered this Elemental mode while training and has since sought out to improve upon it. Although technically a technique, it can still count as a Transformation due to the physical changes it makes to (Y/n).