Pirates Life For Me

A pure white void is what I see. Hi I'm Alex and I don't know how I got here. All I remember is going to sleep and now I'm in a white void.

God: You must be wondering why you're here? And where here is exactly.

I turn around and see a giant woman with white hair.

She's whimsical and majestic

She's whimsical and majestic. She sounds foreign... can't place my finger on the accent though.

God: Alex Carabello. You are dead. And this is heaven.

Alex: Oh... so Heaven is just a white void?

God: Oh no. By the way I'm God most people think I'm an angel but no god is a woman... well the god of love is and that's who I am.

Alex: I see... wait you're the god of love? Why am I here? I didn't have many if any meaningful relationships.

God: Oh that's exactly why you're here. When you died no one was... well to put it lightly heart broken. Well I mean your family was. But you didn't have a single man, woman, or non binary person that wasn't related to you, really had their heart broken after your death.

She told me and I'm not gonna lie fully only expected my family to care about my death.

Alex: Yeah not surprising. I'm pretty pathetic. Couldn't even ask out a girl who I knew liked me.

God: Not that any did.

Alex: Wow... you're right but couldn't you have like put it nicer?

God: No... I'm the god of love... I'm pretty blunt when it comes to this kind of thing.

She says as she shrinks to a normal human size. Still taller than me but I could tell that was her point.

God: Anyway, since you had no truly meaningful relationships and the one you had... ended up in her hating you... which I still don't understand why.

Alex: Me too... it was like we ended on good terms but then a week later she just hated me for some reason.

God: I know I still need to look into that. Anyway. I decided to talk to Death. I convinced him to give you a second chance in a world of your choosing. Where, I will put a charm on you, that'll cause all the women you're attracted to, will love you unconditionally. Well... as unconditionally as they can. Some will take some... persuasion I suppose is the right term for it.

Alex: Are you just gonna be my wingwoman then? Like what the.... Whatever but why me? I don't deserve it?

God: I guess you're just lucky, or maybe I've taken a liking to you? You may never know the true reason. Now, which world would you like to go to and how powerful would you like to be?

I sat there and thought for a moment.

Alex: One Piece. I like the idea of adventuring around the world as a pirate. Plus the straw hats are so fucking cool! I'd love to be apart of their crew and join in on their adventures. Plus the women are hot there. Just wish Erza Scarlett was apart of that world.

God: Ah yes, she is your number one waifu or whatever you losers on earth call it right. I can arrange that.

Alex: Seriously?! Thanks! As for power though... I guess as strong as I need to be to survive. Like I'd want a devil fruit and decent Haki...

God: I see, how about... a mythical Zoan?

Alex: Sure that'd be cool.

God: Ok... Death! Take him to the world of One Piece! You know which one too!

Death: Ok come on kid.

He says tapping his forehead knocking him out.

Death: Before I take him to that world. Why didn't you tell him about her.

He asked ominously.

God: Because she... I'd wish no man have that kind of love in his life.

Death: Oh... You know that woman is extremely smart when it comes to religion and Occult. She's gonna find out how he died eventually. When she does she'll surely find a way to go after him.

God: He wasn't protected before. Now he has a whole crew to protect him. He'll be strong as well. He'll stand a chance when she comes for him. By the way thank you for killing him for me.

Death: Yeah I owed you a favor so, you're welcome. By the way, since it's just me, why did you choose him? Plenty of other people die sad and lonely like him all the time. You also had me kill him to save him from her. Normally you'd just warn the guy in a dream. Why is this one different?

The god of love stayed silent and looked off into the void.

God: Because he's-

Alex

Age: 18

Age: 18

D.O.B.: April 7th

Devil Fruit: Kitsu-Kitsu-No-Mi Model: Kurama

Haki: Advanced Observation, Advanced Armament.