Chapter 2 Meeting The Straw Hats/Wheres Alex?

The two waited for the ship to get close enough to them.

Erza: Who do you think's on the ship?

Alex: Hopefully some people who can help us off this shit-hole of an island.

The male said looking at the dead bear behind them.

Erza: Yeah, you know we could eat the bear. It should take them a few hours.

The redhead suggests.

Alex: Got any honey?

He asked causing her to roll her eyes and chuckle.

Erza: No. I wish I did though.

She told the male who sighed and walked off to get some sticks.

Erza: Where are you going?

Alex: To get firewood. I'm hungry. Bear Meat is better than fish and that disgusting fruit I took a bite out of.

The male tells her as he walks into the woods.

Erza: He's lucky I love him.

She said once she was sure he was out of ear shot. She then looks back to the sea as she saw the ship much closer now.

Erza: They better be willing to help us. Especially after what happened with the last group of pirates we came across.

She said holding her arm wincing at the memory.

Erza: I better find some flint to make the fire.

She said after a few moments of reliving through the memory. With Alex he was in the forest picking up sticks.

Alex: You know despite that bear, this island is pretty beautiful. Definitely would live here if I didn't want to be a pirate.

He said while moving through the trees.

???: Who is this guy? He's kinda cute... I'll make him mine.

A figure thought to herself as she jumped out at him.

???: YOU'RE MINE!

The male looked behind him and sees a mink jump out at him and next thing he knows he's blacked out.

30 minutes go by and Erza has found the flint and has been waiting for him to show back up.

Erza: Where is he? He's normally only gone for like 5 minutes, unless he gets lost.

She said to herself and looked back out at the sea and sees that the ship had finally docked at a rock that was overlooking the beach she was on.

Erza: Dammit they're here and he's lost.

She says as she hears footsteps coming from behind her and she sees the crew.