1.0 || shrivelled roses

ivy was driving to a gas station since she was running out of gas. as she parks she gets out of the car and shortly after has a craving for gummies. as she walks into the gas station she sees a guy that looked like he was growing a beard. she found him attractive but ignores the attraction and tells her self that she is only her for gummies. as she walks to the candy isle she sees the guy that she found attractive staring at her with a seductive gaze.

as she looked at him she quickly looked away and the guy laughed. "that was bizarre" she thought to herself as she was looking for what gummies she was craving. she grabbed the watermelon sour patch kids gummies and she walked to the checkout. as she got to the checkout she saw the guy staring at her again. she thought it was interesting but she just paid for her gummies and left.

as she walked to her car getting ready to leave, she turns around to see the guy walking over to her. she found it shocking but she was slightly happy and nervous. "hey uhm" he said scratching his hair while looking down to his shoes. "yes ?" she says. "i know you your from youtube and I wanted to see if you wanted my number so we can collab ?" he said. "sure !!" the girl said smiling kindly. "okay" the guy says while writing his number on a piece of paper.

"my name's matt by the way. matt sturniolo..." he said as he gave her the paper and walked away from her car to his car. "interesting..." she thought to herself. matt sturniolo...

AUTHOR'S WORDS !!-
that's all for this chapter. I'm sorry that this was short and i will publish the next chapter later !!