Stupid Milk... thank you

Urushihara has been on the computer all day, like normal. It didn't surprise Maou when he got home from work to find the fallen angel being lazy like always, it was a normal sight. Ashiya had left, on a date with Rika, yep they are dating now, for 3 months now, even Emi found someone a boy named Tatsuya, gets her distracted so she stays off Maou's ass for the past few months. But with all these emotions surfacing for everyone, Urushihara couldn't keep from them, even in his own world when everyone is over, he felt the happiness, almost sickened him.

The demon king and fallen angel were alone, Maou had changed into comfy clothes and was now placed near the table reading a book as the NEET was on his laptop"Anything for dinner? Or do I have to attempt at cooking this fine evening?" Maou asked bluntly "He said there was some noodles and fried chicken in the fridge, also told me, to tell you, drink up the rest of the milk." Urushihara replied "Oh did he now?" Maou looked at the purplenett "Yep, he said it was going to expire soon, there is only a glass or two left anyway." Urushihara stated in a bored tone "Then we are sharing it." Maou looked back at his book "What!? No way dude! I don't like milk that much!" Urushihara looked at him with slight annoyance and anger in his eyes "Do I look like I care?" Maou asked him "No, but I am your friend! Don't torture me with milk!" He crawls over to the table slightly scared "Torturing you with...milk, oh how far the great fallen angel turned demon general Lucifer has fallen." Maou rolled his eyes, Urushihara blushed lightly at the sound of his real name upon Maou's lips "S-shut up! I haven't fallen that far!" He shouts back "Whatever... hungry?" Maou got up and went to the fridge to warm up the food "Yeah. I still say no to milk." He growled at Maou "No, you are drinking it." Maou pulled out the noodles and chicken starting up the oven to heat them up. "No." Urushihara protested again.

Once the meal was complete, Maou had set the table and Ursuhihara sat next to him and began to grab his chops sticks when Maou slapped his hand, he retreated back "What!?" He looked at him with shocked eyes, Maou had a serious one on "Drink the milk first then eat." Maou started "No way, I already said no." Urushihara crosses his arms over his chest "Then I have no other option." Maou sighed grabbing Urushihara's milk and drank it all before reaching over, grabbing his chin and putting him through a forced kiss, he pushed his tongue in and let the milk run out of his mouth and down Urushihara's throat, Urushihara was blushing fiercely, he pulled away when all of the milk was gone. "Jerk!" Urushihara grabbed his noodles and chicken turning back to the laptop still blushing "Something wrong?" Maou asked stated to drink his milk "Everything is wrong." He grumbled finishing his noodles and going for the chicken "Whats wrong then? We have kissed before, remember back in Enta Isla?" Maou sighed at the memories "Yeah... and we went farther then that... plus you me and Ashiya had a threesome... why are you bringing that up?" He looked at him a little worried. He was some what of a sex slave to Maou and Ashiya back in Enta Isla, not that he complained, but it still ticked him off, it was the whole reason he was crushing on Maou now. "No real reason, just seeing if you remember." Maou shrugged "Lets never bring it up again, ok?" He finishes his fried chicken and puts the dishes to the side "Also, never kiss me again." He logged onto his laptop again "Ordering your king Lucifer?" Maou crawled behind the fallen angel and wrapped his hands around his chest, his voice was dark which caused Urushihara to stiffen some, and not in the good way. "No... it was just a friendly suggestion." He swallowed the lump in his throat "Don't order your new boyfriend around. Ok, cause I don't really want to punish you." Maou bit his ear lobe gently "New... boyfriend?" Urushihara's blush came back harder then before "Yeah, Emi and Ashiya brought up how you act a little differently, then Chiho brought up your behavior saying it was the behavior of crushing on someone, so I basically new how you felt towards me for a while now, even before we left Enta Isla, I was mad.... and a bit sad that you died, but I had to leave you." Maou kissed his cheek softly "Why are you dating me? I swear I thought you were not gay." Urushihara bit his lip "I like who I like, and that's that." Maou shrugged, moving Urushihara to face him and placed a soft kiss on his lips.

A few hours later Ashiya had returned to find his king and Urushihara cuddled in Maou's bed sound asleep, he smiled at the scene, he had known about his kings crush on Lucifer a month before the fallen angel died on them, he was there when Maou would burst in rage at random moments because of it, even when he would shed a tear or two thinking about it. He was finally more peaceful, knowing his great king was happy.