His favorite memory

Sneak peek into a longer update later on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucifer walked the empty halls of the devils castle, content with his days work of slaughtering the weak humans. His body ached and his steps heavy, as he passed his fellow generals room he sighed, Alciel has had it easy for a while now, he gets the easier missions. Even his minions noticed and they are idiotic. 

He passed the room as the door was cracked open "Lucifer I need you for a moment." Alciels' voice spoke hesitantly, which was odd, Alciel always held himself high for being well spoken, the fallen angel turned to him with no true interest "What is it? Can't you see I am tired." He spat out with venom "Our king wishes to see us, in his chambers. Let's not keep him waiting." He ignored Lucifers' harsh tone, closed his door and made his way to the devil kings room.

The two walked in silence as Lucifer contemplated why his chambers? Normally he housed meetings in his throne room, something was off.

They found themselves outside the dark crimson double doors, Alciel knocked quickly and received a stern "Enter." Before he finally opened the doors to find their King sitting on the edge of his canopy bed, the moons rays shining brightly into the room.

"EARTH TO LUCIFER!" The purple teen was pulled from his thoughts, he blinked a few times before realizing he was in front of his computer, his fingers had stopped typing and Maou sat next to him "You stopped all of a sudden, What's gotten into you? That's the third time today you have spaced out." He growled at the shorter teen "Jeeze sorry princess, just lost my train of thought." Urushihara snarled back "Don't give your king that tone!" Ashiya barked from the kitchen where he was doing the dishes like a good house wife.

"Can't a guy think around here  with out everyone getting on his case!?" Urushihara shouted in anger, he actually liked that memory and these two knuckle heads ruined it. Maou had flinched at the sudden shout and recoiled back slightly "No need to get loud." He huffed with a cross of his arms "Why did you space out anyway?" He finally asked "I was thinking." He admitted typing away at the keyboard once more "What about?' Maou poked his cheek childishly only to be swatted away from the purple teen "None ya." Urushihara responded, he would never admit her liked that memory out loud, hell chances are this two idiots forgot all about the threesome they had on occasion back in Enta Isla.