im under your bed this time

so, dont you hate when you go to walmart and they are not selling adidas shoes, instead they are selling abibas? so then you do 2 backflips and then naruto run out the store whiel your shoes are falling off from the speed and your socks are coming off and a bunch of kids yell "PUT DEM GRIPPERS AWAY!" so you run even faster, then you get in your car, go to the crumbl cookie store and get cookies to do a review video even tho no one ever finishes the cookies in the review videos so you start flying because you became a frog that exploded ohio because you clogged the toilets in the back of a gas staition and then you go to jail and they keep you there for 5 minutes and then you go home and then you try making dinner but theres a cheeseburger in your pet rat, (by the way the cheese burger isnt chewed up, your pet rat just looks like a cheeseburger shape.) so then you think its a ghost and you flush it down the toilet and then you hit the girddy and jump out the window and you marry your own house and then after a year, you die from choking on a shoe. (maybe you shouldve listened to the reasons not to eat a shoe video, or you shouldve completed the fitness gram pacer test)