*Every action has a reaction. Theory Part 3.

The spell activated and a light blinded the sight of both goddesses and when Aphrodite could see, she observed that she was still in the same place....

She fell to her knees and tears came out of her eyes: Because it didn't work, becauseeeeee. She hit the ground and damaged her hand a bit....

Athena approached her and touched her shoulder: Don't worry, even I thought the book was fake. It's clear that a being capable of fulfilling a wish is impossible. Just tell Queen Hera to grant you a divorce from Hephaestus......

Aphrodite remained silent and then she understood, she was already in his world.... A beautiful smile appeared on her face and she embraced Athena with great joy....

When she was about to leave, a thunderclap was heard....

Ugh because just now I was going to look for my husband....

Everyone gathered and the first to speak was Hera: Today I have called this meeting. Well then, for the first time in my entire life I will enforce a divorce.....

That scared Aphrodite a little, but then she calmed down, her husband loved her so much that he never asked her for a divorce.

Hera proceeded to speak: I do this as a favor to my older sister who surprisingly asked for my hand and blessing to marry him....

All the gods were surprised and the most surprised is Aphrodite. She also noticed the absence of Hephaestus....

Aphrodite raises her hand and the queen gestures with her hand for her to speak: Queen, do you know where my husband is...?

Everyone looked at her in disbelief because she had never called Hephaestus her husband.

The queen of Olympus could see that Aphrodite wanted to make things right with her son, but she knew that it was too late...

I'm sorry, Aphrodite, from today on Hephaestus will no longer be your husband.... That statement made Aphrodite pale. She wanted to make things right with her husband, but fate wanted to mock her.

The door of the room opened and Hephaestus and Hestia appeared. They both looked so happy, the love they had for each other was obvious, but Aphrodite still did not accept what was happening.....

She got up from her seat and without controlling her fury she approached Hephaestus....

Happy Hephaestus: Hey, Aphrodite, you can finally be free.... PLASSS. It was the slap that threw Hephaestus to the ground.

Angry Aphrodite: Who do you think you are to ask me for a divorce. You are my husband. Do you really think anyone would love such an ugly thing as you? Even your mother hates you and tried to kill you by throwing you from Olympus. You're nothing but a piece of trash. A FUCKING CUNT!!!!

She was about to say more hurtful things until Hestia herself gave her a slap that brought her to her senses.

She looked at her husband on the floor with a red face, but what hurt her the most was seeing her husband's teary eyes.

Aphrodite covered her mouth from the shock of what she had said: Hefy, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you. She took a step forward. And Hephaestus covered his face from fear....

Please stop .... Snif snif what more do you want from me. I did my best to make you love me. But I only suffered mistreatment, abuse and you always looked for ways to hurt me.... ¡¡¡¡¡ TELL ME WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT FROM ME!!!!!

I know I'm horrible, I don't need someone to tell me that..... Even if Hestia acts to make me happy... I'd rather live in an illusion than live with you....

Aphrodite was about to hug him, but a punch in the stomach pushed the goddess away. Hestia quickly wrapped her arms around Hephaestus.....

She spoke in a soothing voice: Hephaestus, I have already told you, I am not acting, and if I had to choose to live forever with someone, I would do it with you.....

Hephaestus looked up and looked at Hestia. He with tears wanted to know desperately and asked her ..... You...you would really live forever with me.

She smiles at him and without thinking kisses him softly. She, a little blushing, gave him another smile and answered: Believe me from today until my last breath I will be by your side....

Then she looked seriously at the others: Hephaestus and I are going on a journey. As no one helped you, I will look for a way to cure your leg and your other injuries...... and when everything is well I will return for my wedding......

Without further words they disappeared....

So 5 years went by where the couple traveled in all the pantheons and although the Greeks were not welcome, none had a problem in letting Hephaestus and Hestia be in their pantheons.... They had adventures, many dates, and their love only grew....

Hestia was hesitant at first, but as the days went by her love grew so much that she couldn't help but have a smile that showed how happy she was with Hephaestus....

The wedding took place and Aphrodite to avoid trouble locked herself in her room......

Aphrodite was on the floor and began to cry when the wedding was over.

Why is this happening to me...? I thought...I thought I might have a chance.... She gritted her teeth and screamed in frustration. AAAGGGGGGRRRRR.

The scene changed and Aphrodite saw the entity fulfilling her wishes.

Aphrodite shouted in annoyance: this is all your fault? ¡¡¡¡¡RESPOND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!!.

The being with a deep voice replies: I warned you, but you didn't listen to me. Every time you ask for something you have to give something in return.....

When you wished not to marry Hephaestus. Then you created a world in which you cheated on him, but not after the wedding but before.... He caught you and you broke his heart. He thought of ending his life, but Hestia was there for him and from that came the love that you would never give to Hephaestus.

Then when you wanted to return to your original world and go back to Hephaestus and make him happy..... Your wish was fulfilled as you returned to the world where you had Hephaestus as your husband, but he was not happy with you and Hestia always helped him to bear the pain you caused. Since your first deception, Hestia supported him and little by little she began to feel something for him...........

A defeated Aphrodite remained silent.

She reflected and this time things would be done the right way. She would be better. She would love Hephaestus no matter what now it only remained to wait what the price to pay would be....... She looked at the being in front of her and spoke: I want to restart the world and this time make things right.

END OF STORY

Don't forget to follow me. Remember that the stories will be published first on my YouTube channel and you can subscribe.

YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/@bunmey3533/videos

PayPal account if you want to support me: bunmey22@gmail

PayPal account if you want to support me: bunmey22@gmail.com