00

Kiki😜has changed the group name to The Divine 9

Erica : Kierra please don't start

AB : excuse me Kierra?🤨

KiKi : so what we doing for you guys founders day ?

TPH : who the hell is the divine 9 ??

Dana : Taraji you seriously know how to piss me off

Toni : oh lord here they go...

Janet : 👀👀👀

Dana : no bc she loves to play slow

Kiki : how did we get here ??

Taraji : SLOWWW???

Erica : can yall toxic asses do this somewhere else

Janet : me and mines could and would never

Toni : that part baby !!

Taraji : who asked though ?

Kiki : BACK ON TOPIC!! I want to throw a joint founders day celebration for my baby and Angie  !!

Angela : awww baby that's so sweet 🔺🐘

Erica : SKEEEWEEE🩷💚

Kiki : okay great so how about the 21st maybe around 7:30.... we will all meet at me and Erica's house...got it ?

                  *every one likes the message*

Closing out the group chat messages I laughed and shook my head

Closing out the group chat messages I laughed and shook my head . Man those girls are truly a different breed. We've all been friends for the past 5 years and I wouldn't trade them for the world, they bring so much love and excitement into my life and I know I do the same for them as well.

After setting my phone down on the kitchen counter I turn to the fridge to see what I was about to eat. I grabbed some left overs that I had cooked last night which was just some baked chicken and mashed potato. After taking my food out the microwave I sat at the island eating my food waiting for my husband to get home.

-
-

January 19th
The Atkins Household:

Before stepping out the car I pulled down my over head mirror I fluffed out my curls. I sprayed a couple sprays of my Dior J'Adore perfume, before grabbing my daily tote bag and officially getting out of the car .

I rung the doorbell twice before I heard the sound of Kierra's voice letting me know she was coming to the door . I started to smile with anticipation as I waited for her to greet me . "Hello there beautiful, don't you look nice with your red and white on ma'am." Kierra said as she opened the door wider giving me room to cross her threshold. I smiled and opened my arms for a hug once I was fully in the house "Thank you lovely, you look great per usual." I reciprocated the same energy she gave me.

Before I could ask who was all there I was was greeted with hands snaking around my wait. Looking over my shoulder I seen Regina with her head laying on my back causing me to smile "Hiiii my baby!", I squeezed her arms that were around my waist.

She didn't even get a chance to respond before Toni rudely interrupted our moment "Ohhhh lord here comes the big baby hogging mama Angie" she expressed with a heavy sigh and eye rol . Which in return caused me to throw my head back in laughter " Toni leave her alone" .

"Yea Antonio" Regina stuck her tongue out at Toni before fully disconnecting from me . I laughed as we started walking towards the living room. Man the way these grown adult woman fight over me and for my attention like there kids is crazy you would really think I was their mother .

After a while everybody had made it. The drinks started flowing and so did the music . Baby I knew I was about to have me good ole time. One thing about Kiki that girl knows how to throw a party. Hearing Lil' Ru's The Nasty Song started to play through the speakers I instantly shot Janet a knowing look before setting my glass down, she did the same before hopping off of Toni's lap, and joining me to start strolling . I rocked my hips side to side throwing up my triangle "OOO-OOOPPPP". I smiled hearing them chant us on as we strolled around the living room. we went around in a circle two times before I threw up the X symbol with my arms letting Janet know it was time to sit our old asses down.Definitely getting too old for this but I love me a slow and seductive stroll baby. I plopped down on the couch winded, once I got comfortable Regina immediately made her self comfortable next to me laying her head on my lap .

"You just love to show out don't you?" she rubbed circles on my kneecaps . I took my eyes off of Erica strolling and looked down at her "Girl what are you talking about?" I chuckle after my statement. "You know what i'm talking about , over there doing all that grinding and stuff." she rolled her eyes at me . "Gina it was just a stroll I know you're not serious." This girl here is something else . "You need to do the strolls that the old ladies be doing " she stressed. "Are you calling me old ?" I cocked my left eyebrow at her because I know she not calling me old. "No one is calling you old stop trynna twist my words."

"I was just making sure you wasn't tryna call me old." I had to clear the air real quick. "Girl bye." was all she said before getting and headed for the kitchen. She came back handing me plate which had 3 lamb chops, macaroni and cheese, and cabbage.

"Well thank you kindly." I said with a smile as I grabbed my plate from her hand. "You're welcome my love." she said as she took her seat next to me. At this point the room was filled with the sound of forks hitting plates and some smacking while the music still played in the background.

The night was slowly coming to an end. Me , Erica , and Janet all stood up to do our traditional strolls as a way to officially end our founders day celebration. Candy by Cameo played as we strolled . I made sure to keep in mind that Regina said about me doing too much in the last stroll. Speaking of Regina I seen her take what looked like an urgent call not to long ago. I hope everything is okay.

Finishing the stroll I threw up my triangle "OOOOOO-OOOOOOPPP". Me , Janet, and Erica gave each other a group hug before everyone got up to start taking pictures. When I went to get Regina's attention to come join us I seen her no longer in the spot I last seen her . I took a quick glance around the house when my eyes landed on the front door shutting. Before I could say something Viola took the words out my mouth.

"Where's REGINA?"
-
-
Yall where's Regina??? maybe sure yall vote and comment , give me some feedback about how yall feeling it so far !!!