𝐎𝐍𝐄.

i strolled through instagram as i was laying down in my bed it's currently 2 smth in the morning and i can't seem to sleep for some odd reason. idk maybe it's because the first day of my senior year is tomorrow.

but let's be real who actually gets any sleep on the night before the first day back to school
rather ur excited or nervous you're definitely bound to be up all night.

but anyway to be honest i actually have mixed emotions about it all for a moment i thought i was excited for the new school year during summer and couldn't wait for the school year to start back. but as summer actually ended it just feels idk.. nerve racking? i mean it's all just so surreal like i'm really going to be a senior and actually graduate this year.

like i was just in 7th grade yesterday what the fuck. why we moving so fast?

the way i still remember that whole school year as if i was literally just in 7th grade all over again yesterday is insane.

but it definitely is a bittersweet feeling growing up but like at the same time i'm lowkey not ready for the adult life i guess that's what i get for always saying i can't wait to be "grown" or to "grow up" when i was little every chance i got back then. now i see what my mom meant whenever she used to reply with "no you don't" or "careful what you wish for" every time she would catch me saying that stupid shit.

look at me now half way grown and yet still clueless .

well not really but like you get it.

anyways i should set my alarm and get some sleep
before i have to get up in a couple of hours.

-
Danielle
...

"no danielle get up we've been through this before way too many times and we're not doing it again this year".

"get up now".

i hear my mom say as she comes into my room to open my curtains.

i should start locking my door at night.

i sit up to stretch while groaning at the sudden bright sunlight hitting my face forcing me to wake up i don't know why she always does this shit like the audacity is crazy.

what is she trying to do make me blind?

anyways i rub my eyes and go to grab my phone. "SHIT" i say out loud to myself at the fact that my phone is literally on 15% because i forgot to put it on the charger before i fell asleep last night.

fuck my life.

i was so caught up in my thoughts that i completely forgot that my mom was still in the room with me..

i turn to look at her and it's no surprise that she's already staring at me with her arms crossed waiting for her response she just stares at me in silence for a moment with her eyes squinted.

"don't let me have to tell you again to get up and watch your mouth around me i'm serious dani".

she then said before leaving my room and closing the door behind her.

however i just rolled my eyes before getting out of bed to get ready for school.

i quickly get dressed and tbh i just threw on the first outfit i came across that was already in plain sight all because i had forgot to plan my first day of school outfit the night before..

and yes it was a simple outfit yk something light and basic not too much i mean it's only school after all definitely not a place i need to get all fancy for.

especially not for the school i go to.