Before We Start ☆

I don't remember the whole thing of this roleplay, I've never done roleplay in my life but my ex my friend wanted to do a txt gc n told me if I wanted to be in it. (This all was in 2023 btw) The roleplay for the txt gc was just going to be like if we were them you know? And it was like that until I decided to enter and read some of the roleplay messages my ex friend and other friend who I still text with wrote. It was all pretty weird and cringe just entertaining the gc and going through all the messages we wrote for the roleplay like bro 😭. But yeah this whole Yeongyu shit was never planned in that roleplay. I just sent one fucking message to the gc when we first started it and that's when shit started happening. I never shipped Yeonjun and Beomgyu, never wrote smut, never read it either, and certainly never thought of writing shit here on Wattpad 😭. So yeah technically that whole roleplay changed my life and that's when my writing era came, I already had one but those stories and ff's were CRINGE AF 💀 I still have some old pages and notes from them I might publish then I dont know yet im really embarrassed about all that. Also forgot to mention I forgot how the whole thing went, I don't have screenshots notes or anything saved from the gc, sadly my phone got shut down and once I got it back everything was deleted plus when I stopped being friends with my ex friend she kicked me out of the gc, since the 2 of us really went at it on that whole roleplay story we made and one member in the gc didn't really like those types of stuff we started writing the story in our separate chat without the others in the group, the whole thing went wild there I'm telling y'all. Like fr we just write whatever came into our minds, and would tell each other ideas on what the next thing should be about, from all of that aside the story will be interesting and I mean VERY interesting, there was so much weird shit going on like suicidal shit, depressing moments, very emotional, smutty, kinda graphic, violent, messed up, confusing, switch up shit here. Like my weird creative ass made Yeonjun like die a lot but come back to life in a new form??? I don't fucking remember but like enhypen were added there 2 cuz like why not and just everything in general was so confusing I don't know how we were just chill with it. Like who in the fuck would write a story about 2 guy's just being normal until shit started happening and suddenly you're like living a different life??? And they restarted EVERYTHING??? 💀💀💀.
I obviously still remember some stuff and how it went because then why would I be writing this, plus I could just tell one of my friends who are still in that gc if he can send me some screenshots of the roleplay 🤓. One more thing (Srr I wrote a lot) THE SHIPS HERE WERE WEIRD HONESTLY SO FORGIVE ME IF U GUY'S FIND THEM WEIRD N ALL THE WHOLE STORY SWITCHES A LOT SO IF U GET CONFUSED I'M SRR BUT IT WAS WRITTEN LIKE THAT ALR?

Anyways yeah enjoy the weirdness~~~