Chapter Pilot 2: God of Almost Dying.

There in the white void sat a lamb, before the eldritch horror he H̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶c̶r̶u̶s̶h̶ ̶o̶n̶ Worships. They both remain in silence, the one who waits staring down the lamb with arms crossed, words not being said but a certain tension in the air fills the void. Baal and Aym, despite attempting to keep up appearances are also in discomfort at the lack of words being said. Eventually, the god cuts through the silence with an audibly disgruntled tone.

"You disappoint me again... vessel. Once again you fall within the lines of battle..." His voice rings out, echoing throughout the white haze, a voice that dominates the senses.

"..." The lamb remains silent, head hanging down low to the pale floor in shame.

"Well? What do you have to say for yourself?"

"... It was a smart strategy, I don't understand why you're so pissy over this?"

The god taken aback guffaws and sputters at his acolyte's insolence,

"Smart? SMART?! EXPLODING A TREE WHILE YOU WERE ATTACHED TO IT, TO LAUNCH YOURSELF DIRECTLY TO HEKET IS A, 'Smart'  STRATEGY?!"

"Hey, I still have no idea how to use the crown powers! You tell me what to do since you know more than me! Mister, 'I'm better than you cuz I wear a funni crown longer than you'!" The Lamb mocks.

"Had you actually considered to practice the powers of the crown you could actually put up much more of a fight rather than rely on your wit. Oh, pardon, did I say wit? I mean't to say the unfathomable madness that is that manic creature within your skull instead of a brain. What were you thinking?!" The tired god lectures.

"I don't exactly have godly strength or cool magics tall dark and dumbass! I do have plenty of gunpowder and a knack for calculating trajectories." The moronic sheep flexes.

"Impressive! Mind telling me why, YOU STRAPPED YOURSELF TO THE TREE YOU WERE GONNA BLOW UP?!" The one who waits breathlessly astounded by his senseless plan.

"The tree isn't exactly going to kill them instantly! I plan on getting in there and finishing the fight!"

"HOW?! By using your broken body as extra weight for the tree?!" He says still very dumbfounded at his stupidity.

"The tree flies, I get off the tree, I fight! That's the strategy!"

"Okay. One issue."

"What's the issue there papi death?"

Ignoring the strange name he gave him he continues to iterate. "WHY ARE YOU HERE?!"

The lamb remains silent before giving a very valid reason as to his failure. "That's the funny thing boss! I have no idea!"

Frustratedly the one who waits drags a hand across his face, the stress visible on the eye bags on his face. Exasperated he tries to compromise with the lamb.

"Okay! How about you use the explosives you compiled. On Heket. And not on any of the nearby forestation. Also, don't attach yourself to said explosives and simply use them as a weapon against the foreseeable battle ahead? How about that hmm?" The poor god tiredly explains.

"Nuh uh."

The giant cat's eye twitches. "The fuck you mean, 'nuh uh'?!"

"That's the thing my lord! If i'm gonna defeat the gods of the old faith, I gotta make a message!"

"What message? Your unreasonable hatred for trees?"

"No, that i'm something unpredictable! I need to have them know that I am something new that they cannot even begin to understand! I must become something so chaotic and confusing they won't even begin to understand what they're dealing with! My goals must be beyond their understanding!" The lamb boldly declares.

"Well you're certainly something I already can't begin to understand." The one who waits says while he massages his aching head.

"Great! That means it's working! Alright i'm off! I think i'll fashion a giant slingshot to shoot myself at Heket and cover myself in plenty of explosives! That'll show em! Ha!" The lamb schemes rubbing his hands together menacingly. "Oh! Almost forgot, love you my lord! Bye~!" The lamb says flamboyantly waving while winking at the god and blowing him a kiss.

As the vessel gets beamed up by the sigil on the floor of the void, the trapped god and his 2 devoted followers sit alone in contemplation. Aym is the first to question.

"Why. Of all the lambs that could've survived. Did it have to be that one?" Aym asks confused.

Baal also adds his 2 cents. "Agreed. And what's with the whole, 'Love you my lord' stuff? Does he have a death wish?"

The one who waits sighs. "Despite his... questionable methods, he is correct. The actions he's committed seem to be taking this land by storm. The utter madman is making a name for himself and striking pure terror to the old faith. So all we can do is to bear his strange ways."

"... If you have faith in him my lord... so shall I." Aym says kneeling before his god.

"And I as well." Baal says kneeling along side Aym.

"I trust his endeavors, and I hope he shall be successful in the long run." The one who waits says wistfully.

"Aw~ he wants me to succeed!" The lamb says telepathically, giddy with joy.

"SILENCE!" The one who waits shouts flustered.

[Note: Random strokes of inspiration, amirite?]