#1

In the room the only thing which can be heard was SILENCE. Not only the room but the are around that house was whole quite not even a single voice can be heard.

It was raining a little

It was raining a little. Light spark was there in the sky. The aura around that house was scary, not even a single person accept HIM who was known as KIM TAEHYUNG at that place, was ready to go inside that house. And why not a place which is stay for most dangerous ,scary spirit,no one will dare to invite of his/her death by themselves .

But that MAN went inside the house with quiet steps and warned everyone to leave the place and everyone followed his order and left now it was HIM AND THE SPIRIT in that house

Sitting on the ground infront of a glass jar in which a candle was lighten up by him , he was all quiet. The whole room was dark only that candle was only source of light there. The light of candle was attracting someone and that someone was coming near the candle slowly and soon making his own size small he went inside the jar.

As soon as taehyung felt the presence of spirit he tightly closed the jar because of which the candle turned off.

After tightly packing it he saw inside the jar and saw HIM.

Taehyung- hey jeon. Nice to meet you .

Jungkook- how do you know me.

Taehyung- what you want from me that i come here without knowing any information about you? By the way i m taehyung your master (he said with smirk)

Jungkook- don't invite death for youself taehyung . It will be better for you to leave me

Taehyung- yes yes i will leave you but in special sculpture made by me. (said while laughing at helpless jungkook in jar)

~~~~~

Hope you like the plot
let me know if you all are interested in further parts
next part will be posted soon .

Stry plot i have heard somewhere but it slipped out of my mind and i m sorry for this.  I didn't read the story on this plot so just thought to start