#3

FʟAsHʙAᴄK
{ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇ }

Keren- stop the car and come out right now (said while looking in front in his scary voice)

Shin- but it's not my destination. I have to go ahed.

Keren- if you won't follow my order then you will get more painful death Shin ( hearing this shin got very scared)

As soon as keren step out of the car Shin locked the doors of car and tried to escape . But his bad luck , the car wasn't moving further Shin was accelerating the speed(race) but the car was still at the same place.

Shin tried to look back just to see that Keren was holding the car from his one hand that too without any difficulty. He noticed that Keren's legs were not on ground

His braind stopped working. He wasn't having any idea of how to save himself from Keren. And the worst and dumbest decission he made to save himself was to coming out of car and running. So he did this but as soon as he stepped out of car and  tried to run.

Keren was holding his shirt from back which was stopping Shin at his place

Shin looked back but didn't saw anyone. He was terrified, too much scared. Soon he looked front just to see keren but now with deep scars and blood on his face which was looking terrifying. He was in air

Keren holds shin's neck and his grip was really tight whick was making shin difficult to breath.

Shin felt that his body was going up along with Keren .

In very few seconds they both were up in sky

Shin- why are you doing this. Who are you said while struggling to breath)

Keren- I feel pleasure in taking life of peoples. I feel soo happy. And now when i will see your blood then i will feel peace. (Said while laughing manically)

With that Keren left shin from the sky

Shin landed directly on the peak of the tree and the wood crossed from his back to chest

Shin landed directly on the peak of the tree and the wood crossed from his back to chest. The body was covered with body and from that blood tree too got red colour for itself. There become a large whole on his chest the scene was soo scary that any person can die just only seeing it.

Only laughing sound of Keren was heard in that area

Keren came near shin's body and took blood just to taste it.

FʟAsHʙAᴄK
EɴD

Jungkook- so you were thinking that keren is one of my man(ghost)?

Taehyung- didn't you said that you can kill anyone sitting here only?

Jungkook- taehyung maybe I m spirit but i won't harm anyone innocent.

Taehyung - but to solve this mystry i need your help....will you help me jungkook please?

Jungkook smirked seeing the man infront of him requesting

~~~~

Hope you like the part
sorry but i really tried to write good story
sorry if i didn't write in good way

still let me know through your comments on parts

Please do votes too