A Quiet Day. Chapter 7

*After 3 days, unexpectedly nothing bad happened since these days has passed, it's safe to assume that Classes can resume starting on monday, the
Professors agreed with the headmaster's Decision to resume classes, but for now, they should prepare the lessons that they need to teach during the weekends.*

*Prof. Marvin's POV*
"I can't seem to shake of the fear I have for my students.. but it seems like the troubles has vanished into thin air? It has became rather quiet these past days, I also fear for the safety of Gossen, now that we know his the Protector, but.. I do believe that he can protect himself, if he protects us then we'll return the favor and protect him too.. when the time comes, when he needs us."

Mas. Combatant Yazer: Hey Edwin? What's up with the kid your talking about?

Prof. Edwin: Gossen you say? Well..

Mas. Combatant Yazer: wait wait? GOSSEN?! so that kid? He was my student back then? He was really a great Combatant when we spared in our past lessons.

Prof. Edwin: then you must know Ivan then?

Mas. Combatant Yazer: oh of course I do! He was with Gossen all the time, from what I've observed, Ivan was the quiet and harsh one back then, but until Gossen Comes around, he'd always try his best to, somewhat make Ivan feel better as the Days passes by, and to my surprise? I always see them together, training and training deep within the Forests, and around town? I see them having their little conversations in cafes and having a little drink.

Prof. Edwin: a drink? Aren't they young?

Mas. Combatant Yazer: no no, not alcohol you fool, it's coffee, hence why I said "I always see them in cafes", why would they drink if they know it's against the Academy's rules and regulations?

Prof. Edwin: forgive me, I thought they we're drinking in such a young age, say? If you say their that close then? It's no coincidence that? Maybe they're both the protector?

Mas. Combatant Yazer: but? The scrolls that we all read said, their can only be one Protector?

Prof. Edwin: I mean.. yeah there's only one but? Ivan was there with Gossen protecting the other students? Me and the other male professors saw him wielding the Blade of darkness, as for Gossen we saw him wielding the Spear of light. From what I saw I think Ivan is a Protector too, not that I'm adding one more it's just that I'm assuming there's two. But the closest one is the Protector so Gossen it is.

Mas. Combatant Yazer: you do have a good point there, oh wait? Since you mentioned it? Ivan Wields the sword of darkness right?

Prof. Edwin: yes, yes he does.

Mas. Combatant Yazer: then Maybe Ivan is there to assist Gossen in the Dark, watching over him everytime, because in the past Ivan would always be beside Gossen. Therefore I could say? Ivan Protects everyone in the Shadows, while in the Light it's Gossen?

Prof. Edwin: on that I could agree with you, that could be a possibility since Ivan sticks with him then yes he could be the Protector under the shadows while Gossen is the Protect under the Light's order.

*Meanwhile at the park, Ivan can be seen walking with Gossen as they discuss about something.*

Ivan: do we have to keep a low profile still? Or not anymore?

Gossen: for now yes, but sooner we'll get recognize by our roles, but no need to be bothered by it? I'm sure they won't go nuts?

Ivan: if you say so, even though we've been exposed by 4 professors and 3 of your classmates.

Gossen: don't forget about the authorities

Ivan: even better now that you've mentioned that.

Gossen: I'm sorry bud, but I'm sure nothing will go wrong? Trust me on that.