A tale to the world of E sports

Please enjoy.

In the modern world of esports, where skills and strategies rule the world, there exists a talented player known as Shu Kurenai. With lightning-fast personality and a sharp mind, he influences the competitive scene with his sharp skills in the virtual arena.

You, an innocent and unassuming fan of esports, find yourself drawn into the world of competitive gaming. Fascinated by the matches and the dedication of the players, you begin to follow Shu's career closely, cheering for him in every tournament.

As ur fate decides, you win a contest that grants you VIP access to one of Shu's tournaments. Excited and nervous, you attend the event, hoping for a chance to meet your idol.

During a break between matches, you find yourself face to face with Shu himself. Despite being surrounded by fans wanting for his attention, he notices you standing there with a shy smile and facing downwards.

He knew about how u got the VIP access! He walks upto u.  Intrigued by your genuine admiration for the game ,you showed in the previous contest, Shu strikes up a conversation with you. You're surprised by his kindness and genuine behaviour, expecting him to be aloof and full of themselves like other esports stars.

As the tournament progresses, you find yourself spending more time with Shu, discussing strategies, sharing laughs, and forming a bond that goes beyond the capacity of the digital battlefield.

But as the stakes grow higher and the competition fiercer, you realize that your feelings for Shu are more than just admiration. Caught in the wind of emotions, you struggle to find the courage to confess your love to him.

During the final match, with the crowd roaring in excitement and tension hanging in the air, you find yourself by Shu's side, offering words of encouragement and support.

In a breathtaking display of skill and teamwork, Shu leads his team to victory, emerging triumphant in the tournament. In the happiness of his winning celebrations, Shu pulls you into a warm embrace, his eyes filled with love and affection.

In that moment, surrounded by the electrifying atmosphere of the esports arena, you realize that your love for Shu is reciprocated. His lips made contact with yours for a few good seconds, A kiss that is unforgettable. And as you gaze into each other's eyes, you know that your journey together, is only just beginning.

I finally made one...I hope u enjoyed it...

Short but hope y'all enjoyed it..

Love u all soooooo much 😘

Thank uuuuuuu so much for reading

Have a great day or noon or evening or night ❣️