000

the rise of the dragons 

If Rhaegar hadn't known Aerea already for a lifetime and had sired multiple of their children, he would have thought, that his lover was furious for the lack of respect that was levied at their family. After all, despite being only two centuries old, the Potter family still has the closest ties with the Peverell family, being the direct descendant.

To others, Aerea seemed to be furious at the lack of respect, but, Rhaegar could see the gleeful shine in her eyes or the way her lips twitched to form a small. 

"Hasn't my family done enough for you?" The girl with silver and gold hair shouted, her eyes glaring daggers at the members of the Ministry. "Hadn't they bled for your safety?"

"Miss Potter, you must understand the circumstances," Fudge, the blubbering fool muttered nervously, quailing under the fierce glare Aerea had leveled at him.

However, his amusement soon fled as those fierce lilac eyes turned to him. Shrugging, Rhaegar made himself busy by focusing on the grand room that they along with most of the Hogwarts and many other families, namely the Weasleys, Malfoys, Blacks, Tonks along with the Ministry were invited.

The annoyance that the couple had harbored at being summoned was soon replaced with shock as Umbridge, the foul excuse of a woman proposed her highly illegal idea of delving into the Potter family secrets with the help of the Unspeakables.

Safe to say, it was obvious that his love would display her displeasure at being blindsided.

"The Minister is right, Miss Potter," Lucius Malfoy, the slimy bastard, who unfortunately was a descendant of the Targaryens after Fleamont Potter's great-aunt Cassandra decided to abandon her betrothed Hardwin, who happened to be Rhaegar's grandfather, and ran to her lover Abraxas Malfoy. Safe to say, Cassandra was promptly disowned and a binding spell was made on her so that she could never reveal the family secrets.

Though, it was obvious that the Malfoys, the power-grappling cunts, were less than pleased with this. It was not a surprise that Cassandra passed a year later on the birthing bed while giving birth to her son.

The said son, who was too much like Otto Hightower for his comfort, hells, the whole Malfoy family appears to be like the traitorous Hightower cunts, was hell bend on getting his slimy hands on the Potter legacy. The man had even tried to betroth his scum of a son to Aerea, which failed spectacularly after Rhaegar had beaten Draco to every inch of his life and successfully rendered him unable to have any children for this lifetime.

Even though Rhaegar got into huge trouble for his actions, they should relieved that he didn't repeat what he had done to the man who had even thought of marrying Aerea, in their last lifetime.

Malfoy, of course, had to intervene again, "Miss Potter, you must understand the reason. The Dark Lord had only recently been defeated forever. We fear the rise of another enemy, that is why we must do this."

"At the expense of my family, Lord Malfoy," Aerea sharply interjected, looking every inch of tIIhe greatest monarch the Seven Kingdoms ever had. "Pray to tell, that what you will gain by exposing my family's secrets out in the air?" 

Even though Aerea and Rhaegar had planned to bring their house back to glory, they never expected this turn of events. While the world may see the greatness of House of the Dragon, Rhaegar could understand Aerea's fear of their weakness being exposed and exploited. With them only having four young dragons, who were not ready for any war, unlike the majestic beasts in their previous life.

The rest of the dragons are a mere amalgamation of the mighty creatures hailing from Valyria. A bastardized version of the dragons back in the day. They were not more than failed experiments that the descendants of the Targaryens tried to raise the dragons again after the death of the last ever true dragon. But, their experiment failed giving birth to the hybrids that these wizards called dragons. But, they were nothing in front of true dragons, even the four hatchlings that he and Aerea had brought forth would be more powerful than these hybrids.

Seeing the constipated look on Malfoy's face, Rhaegar finally deigned to speak, "Yes, Lord Malfoy, do pray tell." He smirked enjoying the way younger Malfoy cowed at his presence.

Malfoy grits his teeth, his hand clenching around his cane, "It would be beneficial for us, Lord Potter."

"And do we have any guarantee that the information would be used against us?" Aerea asked imperiously. Rhaegar's lips twitched as the memories of the past resurfaced, he loved the way his Queen would shut down nay-sayers with her sharp tongue.

"We can assure you that your family secrets will not be used against you," Malfoy said.

For a moment, Aerea stayed silent her lilac eyes stared at the gathered ministry people, finally after a moment, she conceded. "Very well, I-" Her eyes flicked to him, "Along with Rhaegar give the permission.

Hearing this, Lucius smiled triumphantly, Fudge also smiled, placing his bowler hat on. But, Aerea's next words, turned those smiles into grimaces.

"But, I do not trust your word, Lord Malfoy," She spoke, her voice measured. "For what guarantee do you have that you would not go back on your word and use the information provided against us?"

Lucius lost his composure as he sputtered, "Miss Po-"

"Well," Aerea cut in, her smile sharp as she took her wand out. Her lilac eyes faintly glowed with power as she raised her wand in the air, "Let, Magic and all the Gods know this. If anyone present in this room even breathes a word about what is going to be revealed without my or Rhaegar's permission, shall meet their end. With fire and blood." 

A bright light flashed around the room as everyone present there felt a binding being placed on them, Rhaegar knew that his smile looked bloodthirsty, as the Malfoy and his peope paled.

Aerea, on the other hand, fierce and beautiful Aerea, Aegon Reborn, Aerea the just, Aerea of House Targaryen, the first of her name, the Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Lady of the Seven Kingdoms. Protector of the Realm, the rider of Vermithor, the first ever woman to sit on the Iron Thorne smiled sharply. 

The same Great Queen who was reborn as Aerea Euphemia Potter to bring back the Targaryen to its glory, and Rhaegar Targaryen, the bastard son of Prince Daemon Targaryen and the Dreamer who helped Aerea, followed his Queen and beloved wife as Rhaegar Charlus Potter.

To the others, he knew that they formed a formidable team, Aerea with her ethereal beauty and Rhaegar with his benevolent presence as he stood behind his Queen, looming like the Stranger himself.

"Well, why are you so silent now? Let's begin!" He said grinning at Malfoy