🕊️ | 2 - What Is This?

( NO ONES POV )

Han was just scrolling through social media, while they were all still hanging out in the studio, Changbin looking at something on the computers, Seungmin and Jeongin giggling and laughing like they have been doing since they got here, and Hyunjin and Minho just chatting away. And also Felix still Holding a sleeping Chan in his arms. Of course.

Han rolled his eyes at the sight of them, the way he wanted that to be him so bad it hurt a little, but he didn't like Chan like that. Or that's at-least what he thinks.

Han just sighed and went back to scrolling on instagram, until a post caught his attention.

@Squirrel.One

@Squirrel.One - HES SO ADHNZIDVKL-

Liked by CB97✔️ and 47,563 Others

Comments Are Turned Off

At first, Han though nothing of it because it was just another fan account, no biggie, until he saw who liked the post.. Chan, he's not someone to be on insta at all if it's not posting a photo of himself with some cute caption.

But then Han realized something else.. that's exactly how Chan types when he's excited or flustered, most of the time because Han or Changbin make a flirty comment and he can't take that sort of comment without looking like a fresh tomato.

Han was confused and looked away from his phone for a second. Seeing that Changbin was not busy he decided to ask something. Standing up and walking to where the older was sitting, looking at Felix and Chan for a second and just sighing.

"Changbin." Han asked as he sat down in the empty producers chair that was usually occupied by Chan.

"Hm? What is it sung." Changbin slightly hummed, as he turned around to face Han who was now sitting in the chair right beside him.

"I need to ask you something. And you need to be honest with me." Han said, his face having a serious expression to it.

"Sure I would never lie. What is it?" Changbin asked quickly having a weird feeling about what Han was going to ask.

"Okay, so, Does Chan have a secret.. fanpage of me..?" Han tilted his head slightly, looking at Changbin with a slightly straight face.

"I shouldn't tell you but, you probably need to know, yes he does, why'd you ask though?" Changbin responded, answering Han's question quickly.

"Because I found a post by a account called 'Squirrel.One' and Chan had liked the post even though Chan never likes anyone's posts, especially ones from fanpages. Also the caption was literally how Chan writes when he's flustered when someone texts him a flirty message." Han said, relieved that he finally knew that Chan had a secret Fanpage of him, Not knowing if he should confront him or let it be. Then he realized, he could easily use this to flirt with him and tease him.