Dos, Two, Zwei, Duo, இரண்டு

(Same order as last chapter)

Hermione sat down in the classroom that was now hers. She marveled at the fact that she now was a teacher at the best wizarding school in all of Europe. This had been a dream of hers since she was a little girl. Not necessarily teaching at Hogwarts, but teaching in general.

As she was daydreaming about how awesome this year would be, she didn't realise that her husband came into the room. Instead of interrupting her thoughts, he leaned against the door frame and observed her. He couldn't help the smile that came to his face, as he saw her sigh in contentment.

"You know, a hug would be nice. Rather than you just standing there watching me, dear." She said all of a sudden. It startled him, but he kept it to himself. He grunted as he came up from behind his wife. He wrapped his arms around her, enjoying the slight bump in her stomach. She was three months along, and he enjoyed knowing that the woman in his arms loved him enough to not only marry him, but bear him four children.

"What are you thinking about, love?" She asked as she turned in his arms to face him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and he leaned forward. He gave her a quick peck on her lips before resting his forehead against hers.

"You, of course. Oh, and how much I missed you."

"You just saw me four and a half hours ago." She said with a smile. He tried to look offended.

"Does that mean you didn't miss me?" He swiped a stray curl from her face and tucked it behind her ear. She shook her head, as he rested his hand on her soft cheek. She leaned in and pressed her lips to his. He responded, immediately. He moved his hands to the small of her back and to the back of her head. She put her hands to his jawline and pulled him even harder into her lips.

"Oh, gross! So much for a happy welcome, huh? Coming in to see your mum and dad snogging." The two adults turned to see their first year son standing next to his new friend and a ghost.

Severus scowled at the ghost. Hermione rolled her eyes and, after trying to suppress it, released a giggle.

"Mr. Malum, if you could so kindly remove yourself from my presence, it would be much appreciated." Severus sneered at the first year. Before the child could leave, however, the ghost spoke up.

"Come on, Snapey. Lighten up some, would ya?"

"Fred Weasley, you mind your own business." Hermione scolded. Little Timothy, having not been noticed, or so he thought, slowly slid along the wall until he was partially hidden by his mother's new blackboard.

"Valde, Uncle Fred, please leave." Timothy pleaded. They both looked at him, offended, but did as he wished. As soon as the door shut behind them, Timothy apologised profusely.

"I tried coming down here alone, but he followed and then while we were in the dungeons, Uncle Fred heard him yelling and decided to follow. I am sorry. I just wanted to say hi." He hung his head low. He felt so bad that they interrupted his parents. He knew that they did not get much alone time, what with him and the girls and now the new baby.

He turned to leave, but stopped when he heard the clearing of a throat. He turned back around to see his mother facing his fathe with one hand on her hip, the other gesturing towards himself.

"What do you want me to do about it? He's your son." Severus smirked at his wife. She narrowed her eyes. His smirk widened as he saw his son slowly inch towards his wife. She was completely oblivious to the fact that Timothy was coming up behind her, as she was trying to convey to her husband that she was appalled if this was how those two acted during the year.

Suddenly, hands wrapped around her waist and enveloped her into a little, but tight hug from behind. Severus watched as his wife's eyes went from narrowed to practically bulging and he had to suppress a chuckle.

"I love you, Mum. It doesn't matter if I give you hugs goodbye, though. Because even if I forget, I will always love you and never forget to say that." He buried his nose into his mother's back and took in the smell that he loved. Both Hermione and Severus had to suppress smiles when they heard him sniff deeply. "Thank you, Mum."

"For what, Timothy?" Hermione turned to look at her son.

"For being my Mum. I wouldn't want it to be anyone else. Not even Levi's mum. Mrs. Malum is nice and all, but you're still even cooler." He smiled and gave his mum a peck on the cheek before taking off to Gryffindor Tower followed by a mischievous looking Fred Weasley.

"I do not even want to know what that ghost has up his bloody sleeve this year." Severus sighed to his wife. She shook her head in agreement. Severus took his wife's hand and lead her off to her new chambers shared with none other than himself. She smiled as she thought of the night to come.

Now, although I only got two comments, I decided to continue my story. I really would appreciate it if you left any comment you want. Any. Have a question or thought or hypothesis, lemme know.
«Socially Awkward Introverted Fangirl»