Taking care of a workaholic (staticmoth - fluff)

Vox was walking back to his office, which had all his monitors. He just got done with putting out another 'fire' downstairs since his employees were being incompetent.. Again.

Ever since Valentino made him aware of Alastor's return, he's been working nonstop scheming on how to destroy his enemy in the worst way possible. He wanted it to be a slow and painful burn.

After all, that's how the old timey freak had left him..

Vox opened the doors to his office. The many monitors turned on as he got closer to his chair. He sat down in his chair and began to get to work.

Vox sighed, "Now, let's see what that fucker is doing."

__________

Valentino was in his studio finishing up the last film for today. Though he still had to go over some films with his editing team and read over scripts for tomorrow to be finalized.

It had been kinda of a slow and boring day in the studio for Valentino. He needed a couple of hours away from here, and he missed his little Voxxy. A part of him wished he'd never told him about Alastor returning. Ever since then, he's been even more of a workaholic. Valentino despised how Alastor had his boyfriend obsessed with him. If only he could show it to Vox that he was far better than that stupid deer!

"Um.. Hey boss?" Angel called out to Valentino, uncertainty in his voice.

Valentino looked over to Angle, now pulled out of his thoughts.

"Yes, doll~?" Valentino responded with his usual flrity demeanor.

"Well, since we're done filming today.. I wanted to know if I'm allowed to go home?"

Valentino seemed to think on it for a moment before waving one of his hands in a way to dismiss him.

"Sure, doll. I won't keep you for any special fun tonight." Valentino said with slight chuckle.

Angel wanted to cringe at his words, but instead just said, "Thanks. I'll see you tomorrow, boss."

With that, Angel got out of there pretty quickly, not wanting to wait for him to change his mind.

Valentino finally decided to get out of the studio for a while. He wanted to see his little prince.

__________

Vox looked a little rough since he'd gotten to his office. He had spent hours in there trying to spy on Alastor and plan that stupid radios' demise. But he hadn't had much luck with either of those things. But he sure as hell wasn't going to give up just yet. He just needed some more energy drinks to keep him going.

As he got up to grab another energy drink from a cooler he kept nearby, he thought for a second.. He wandered what Val was doing. He actually hadn't seen him all day, unlike Velvet, who he saw downstairs earlier when he had to correct his employees. Val was probably done working for tonight, even if there's more work to do.

"Wait. It is night, isn't it?" Vox said outl loud to himself. He had gotten himself so caught up, he'd completely lost track of time of exactly how long he's been in here.

Vox looked down at the energy drink in his hand. He contemplated if he should continue for tonight...

"Fuck it." He said as he opened the can and took a couple of big gulps out of it. Who cares if he was self-destructive? Who cares if a part of him is aware of that? He'd just ignore it and shut it up for now.