Diagon Alley

------------___________-------------

Before story starts, here are something you should know.

Keywords(?)
[L/n] = Last name
[M/n] = Mother's name
[F/n] = Father's name
[N/n] = Nickname
[H/c] = Hair colour

Characters might be ooc, i'm sorry.
Some parts/scenes of the story would be different because
1. I don't really remember on how it goes but i'll do my best.
2. I wanna make things make sense since i wanna add something in.
3. I ramble a lot so do expect lots of rambling od words in the book.

But i still hope you'll like the book.
That's all, thanks for reading.

________------------------________

Winds flow through the quiet night accompanied by sounds of fluttering. An owl seems to be carrying something is flying towards a grand eerie manor.

The owl lands itself on top of the parapet of a balcony, where there stood a young girl seeming to be waiting for the arrival of the owl as she gently takes the letter from the owl when the owl had only just perched on the parapet.

The owl hoots as the girl pets its head and gave it some treats. As soon as it finishes the treats,it rubs their face into the girl's cheek in thanks and soon takes its leave.

In great excitement, the girl quickly opens the letter to read the letter she's been waiting for years to receive.

---------------------------------_______________
Dear Ms. [L/n],

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment. Term begins on 1 September.

Yours sincerely,

Minerva McGonagall
Deputy Headmistress

---------------------------------_______________

After finish reading the letter, the girl quickly rushes off to give her family the letter they all have been waiting for.

In the living room, chatters can be heard around between many adults. The living room appears to be holding a birthday celebration of some sort. With light music in the background, tables of all kinds of food and drinks, a banner written "Happy Birthday" was hang up and some balloons floating around. But the most noticeable part in the room is there stood a man near the entrance of the living room having a conversation with a woman who is sitting on a chair just beside the man. The man have a striking resemblance to the girl from before.

Everyone in the room turns their head towards the entrance where the girl from before have rushed in and called for her father and mother, showing proudly of her hogwarts letter.

The man near the entrance quickly hugs the girl in proudness and joy as she showed everyone the letter. Everyone in the room are all smiling in joy and soon crowds around the girl talking to her about their old days in the magic school, how proud they are for their youngest in the family to finally gotten her letter or if she wants anything for school and more. The man who is hugging the girl now holding the girl up in his arms then speaks up "Now now, everyone, let my daughter breathe. Let's not overwhelm her now."

Everyone quiets down, nods and sounds of agreement coming from them.

[F/n] then walks through the pathway the crowd have made way for them while carrying his only daughter. Some family members coo or praise the girl as the father daughter passes by, while some have parted from the crowd and continues their chat.