1) I am a Bored God

...

God Pov

I am bored.

It was as simple as that!

One would think becoming a God would do wonders, you can do anything! Well in a sense you can indeed do anything! But considering the God I am, I have nothing to do.

I have no role in running the existence, becoming the necessary evil, doing good deeds, saving worlds or destroying them.

But I simply had no job, for I was the God of Void. My duties only come after the entirety of existence has ended.

The other Gods will finally relax before the Creator decides to wave his hand and boom! 

Another world comes into existence! All the Gods have to start working again!

But for me, it wasn't the case obviously! My only job comes after the end, and even that isn't much of a job.

Well, I guess introduction are necessary! I mean, being bored enough to get a habit of self-monologuing is one of the things I pride myself on.

So what if some mortal or divine thinks it is cringe? Edgy? I am the Concept of Void itself, like I would let someone's opinion define myself, a mortal's nonetheless.

Whatever, my name is Aaron, of course the name that everyone uses to call me. Well I have a Divine name, and it's not like I would become a slave to the one who uses it.

Rather, my Divine name cannot be pronounced by mortals or any beings lower than Gods.

So that every being in existence can use a means to refer ourselves, we God grant ourselves a mortal name, that even the lowest of beings could use.

Now, I am the God of Void, to be accurate I am Void itself.

Unlike those cheap rip-off Gods who are capable of wielding powers of concepts or shaping reality to their will, the True Gods like us are the concepts of existence itself.

We are Nigh-Omnipresence, Nigh-Omnipotent and Nigh-Omniscience, though in a sense we are Omnipotent to even beings capable of destroying galaxies as well, since we solve paradoxes that make humanity question their entire existence for some light brain exercise..

We are also based on what concepts we are, but none of us are some random overpowered idiots in a isekai.

Well, among all the Gods, my case is very unique, I had been a mortal before and I can remember how I became a God as if it was yesterday.

...

" Uh, so you would see. Do you want to become God?", asked the Bob of light in front of me, in a androgynous tone.

I was like," What the Hell with this extremely suspicious cliche situation!"

" Well don't panic, though I know it won't work", it said amused.

" So who are you?", I asked with a frown on my face.

I am a seasoned reincarnator, and it began with my first life.

 I was visiting Japan, since I was a fan of anime and boom isekaid! 

I mean not by truck-kun! I was summoned into a different world for no other reason than being in a group of Japanese high-schoolers.

To be honest I had no idea, why only Japanese were summoned in an fantasy world! 

I was lucky to be with them and well unlucky as well.

Let's just say, shit happened after all of that, and now we come to my 26th reincarnation.

This time I was an Sect Leader of an Immortal Sect, and ironically died due to the attack of the Heavenly Demon.