2) Descending?

...

Aaron Pov

I have decided to descend to have fun, though I doubt considering the power level I am as of now, I will have fun in any direct battles, but there are a lot of other things to do for fun.

Thus, I made my way to well, nowhere. I mean, going where every God resides is simply stupid, and I am Nigh-Omnipresence, thus I simply send the message to all the Gods.

Then the next moment we were in the Temple of Justice and Judiciary, it had a fancy name and was a fancy place. The only reason it even existed was for formality in the end.

" We all have been summoned by the 'End', to hear his request of descending to the lower worlds, the same place where our concepts flow through", declared the Goddess of .

She had beautiful green eyes, light blue hair cascading down her shoulders, her beauty surpassed of any mortal, but well to me she seemed rather ordinary.

I am pretty sure that I would have become a simp just by looking at her, even when I was the Sect Master, that's how just beautiful she is, but for me even the Goddess of Beauty, looked just well slightly attractive.

It was simply like that, I was a major God, a pretty high one as well. After the Creator I was the Strongest Concept that existed, though in a battle of might I would lose to many others, they lived like a few Googleplex years more than me after all.

" Please those who you are in favor of him-", the Goddess also known by her mortal name, Minerva was interrupted.

" We agree!!", all the Gods raised their hands in approval. 

" Huh?", I looked a bit baffled, and then understood,' They have a stupid reason for it! I am sure- Leave it, I won't think for my sake ', I thought.

" Good! The court is dismissed!", she said and vanished, and others as well, while I was left alone in the place.

" That was underwhelming as heck", I complained to myself, seeing the entire process barely took half a minute and it was a pretty important decision on a multiversal scale, but that's expected of Nigh-Omnipotent beings.

" Well, they are busy, and I am the only one free as of now as well", I said and sighed, but I wasn't sad that everything was decided in a few moments.

I was rather joyful of this outcome, I had the approval from all the Gods, which meant unless I threaten the balance of entire Multiverse, even the Creator can't overrule this decision.

It was decided by him, as long as more than 70% of Gods support any decision and it doesn't threaten Creation, he can't overrule the decision, which I am very much glad of.

" Now comes the hard part, in which world should I descend? ", I muttered while the entire surrounding me changed, a trillion of pictures appeared before me, leaving me a slightly dazed.

There were too many types to choose from! The entire multiverse was extremely huge as well and many worlds were created and destroyed every second.

Thus, it was rather hard to choose despite my Nigh-Omniscience, I mean I was God of Void, which earned me several titles such as Aaron the Disaster, The End of All Existence, The Lord of Erasure, Creation's Archenemy, etc. 

Thus despite such fancy titles, I wasn't a God of Wisdom or Intelligence, thus making a choice was really hard.

" Let's do it old way", I said, deciding on how to proceed.

I quickly eliminated the choice of trillions of worlds, and choose only a few to remain, then I put the choices in a box, and put one out randomly.

"Oh", I said as I looked at the world, and a smirk appeared on my face.