~prologue~

Author pov:

She was different from others,she talk too much but only to some people,she doesn't have friends.

Girls in her school be friend with her just for her money and popularity and leave her later,not everyone school is their home,her home was there,where her family was.

But,still she was happy Because she was blessed with the most Loving and supportive family.

She never feels that she doesn't have friends,Her family was her friend,she was the happiest soul on earth Just because of her family.

But one day her life changed completely,her family who was with her in every situation left her alone in this cruel world.

She was just eighteen,at this age people enjoy their life but at such a young age she lost her everything,that day her emotions died along with her family.
_________
She got out the car but the sight Infront her shook her to the core.

She ran towards her burning home but, her uncle caught her wrist,she tried to get rid of that grip but failed.

Her house was burning,her family was burning but,she couldn't do anything.

"Mamaa,papaa.... please let me,they need me"she said still trying to get rid of that strong grip.

She was crying badly,her cries were echoing,she couldn't hear anything else.

"Please...let me goo"she said,her knees felt weak and she fell on the ground.

Suddenly,her eyes start getting blur,she trying to open her eyes but failed miserably.

"Mama...papa"

The last thing she heard was someone saying "they are dead"her vision get blurred and she collapse on the ground.
_____________

When she lost hope in everything then she meet someone who give her the love she was craving for.

She again start to feel happiness again,but they didn't last long.

Their life took many turns, many people try to break them apart but they were unbreakable.

She trusted him with her everything,but did he trust her?

____________________

"Please Hassan, believe me,I didn't did anything"she had tears in her eyes but the person Infront her was standing emotionless starting at the wall right behind her.

"Such a liar,we all caught you red handed"his cousin Sarah said looking at her with disgust.

"Hassan, I didn't did anything"she said ignoring her taunt.

"Sarah, throw her out of the house,we can't stay with a person like her"her mother said rolling her eyes.

Haya look at him who was still standing emotionless, his silence hurt her more than their taunts.

"Please Hassan, listen to me...you are misunderstanding"she said looking at him waiting for his answer.

She was about to held his hand but before she could,Sarah grab her arm harshly dragging her towards the main door but,her eyes were stuck on one person.

She was waiting for him to say something,to stop her,her hopes shattered badly when she went from there like nothing happened.

Sarah take her out of the house and shut the door with a loud thud.
_____________

They were in love with each other but,he was not there when she needed him.

Will she forgave him or move on in her life?

___________________✨

Assalamualaikum,

I hope you guys are doing well.

So,this is the prologue I hope you like it.

It there any question you have in your mind about story,feel free to ask anything.

Vote,share and comment

You can follow my Instagram account for reels & spoilers.
(author_roohh)

You author
Rooh♥️