part 2

CAMPING, 5PM
after getting the tape stuck on her glasses, axie soon realized soon that there was a hair in the tape. axie has never been more pissed off.

for dinner, they were having s͈̖̟̝͉̱͓̼̋͌̑ͪ̋̽̈͗̕͘͢͝o̧̫͉͙̪̝ͫ̀ͨu̵̩̼̬̝̱͚̦ͣ̏͆ͥ̐̓ͮ̿̈ͣp̟̈́ͫ_̯͐͛͘͜ in the camping log cabin. axie and spooky were the only ones eating cause puppet is a doll and coral is trying to use an ouija board to summon satan or something.

axie was spitting out a pea when the lights went out.

"damnit...." mumbled spooky, going to the breaker box.

axie saw a funny shadow and accidently swallowed a pea.

"coral, pls stop summoning demons." spooky said while axie was gagging and trying to spit out the pea she already swallowed.

"no," responded coral

"alright," spooky muttered

spooky took another sip of s͈̖̟̝͉̱͓̼̋͌̑ͪ̋̽̈͗̕͘͢͝o̧̫͉͙̪̝ͫ̀ͨu̵̩̼̬̝̱͚̦ͣ̏͆ͥ̐̓ͮ̿̈ͣp̟̈́ͫ_̯͐͛͘͜.

"it tastes bitter," she said with her mouth full, s͈̖̟̝͉̱͓̼̋͌̑ͪ̋̽̈͗̕͘͢͝o̧̫͉͙̪̝ͫ̀ͨu̵̩̼̬̝̱͚̦ͣ̏͆ͥ̐̓ͮ̿̈ͣp̟̈́ͫ_̯͐͛͘͜ came out of her mouth, gross. she dabbed the mess with a handkerchief and now its gone.

"it smells like almonds" axie stops overreacting to point out, "i hate almonds so im not eating this anymore"

"nobody cares" says puppet from 69,420 miles away

axie gets up slowly and hisses at puppet like a racoon with rabies. "fuck you"

puppet looks up at her, then goes back to staring at the weird painting of eyes on the wall.

"that's not a painting" says coral cause hes a pro at breaking the 4th wall.

the painting blinks.

"coral stop with yo demons....." requests puppet

"no."

"fine."

spooky falls over and dies cutely.

"my god what happened" asks puppet

axie checks for a pulse, there is none

"shes dead" mumbles axie

"about time!!!!! she was a shallow pick me queen bee it girl...." says puppet

"SHUT YOUR FABRIC ASS UP" says axie

"shes right though" coral agrees

from falling spookys head is bleeding. her blood is VERY bright red

"whys it so bright?????" axie asks herself out loud, "maybe its from the almonds....."

"what almonds?????" asks puppet

"the almonds in the s͈̖̟̝͉̱͓̼̋͌̑ͪ̋̽̈͗̕͘͢͝o̧̫͉͙̪̝ͫ̀ͨu̵̩̼̬̝̱͚̦ͣ̏͆ͥ̐̓ͮ̿̈ͣp̟̈́ͫ_̯͐͛͘͜, it smelled of almonds"

"oh!" coral exclaims, "cyanide poisoning, how cute!!!!"

"what" says puppet

"CORAL WTF" says axie

"that wasn't me that was the suicide demon;("

"what demon???" growls axie like a cat

"uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........." says coral

"so what are we gonna do with the corpse?" puppet saves him from asking

"throw it outside for the vultures and the bears" says coral

"good idea!" puppet exclaims

"stop being mental yall...." says axie

"its 2/1, we are throwing the racist whore out." puppet hisses at her

so they drag it into the forest and leave it in a small clearing far away from the cabin.

"omg....tgis is so mean..." mumbles axie while walking away from the clearing

"she was racist" coral tries to cheer her up

"stop" growls axie

so when the get to the cabin, axie stomps inside and yells at the doll and the twink that shes going to bed, she gets in the mattress on the floor and goes to sleep.