Chapter 1

Alexa's P.O.V

I looked in my mirror, I had on galaxy leggings, all black converse with a black sweater and a beanie that said hipster please.

Me and my mum are going to the airport to pick up my brother Luke and his band mates. They are 5 seconds of summer. That's right I'm Alexa Hemmings, Luke Hemmings baby sister.

No one knows but Luke, but I have a crush on Michael, the guitarist. Luke teases me all the time, it's annoying as fuck.

"Lex! Ready to go? Luke just messaged me saying they've gotten their bags. And we have to get Becca!" My mum shouted from downstairs. Becca is Luke's girlfriend, when they started dating we hated each other, but now we are like sisters.

"Coming!"

I ran down stairs, I hadn't seen the boys for half a year, they're on break right now from their year and half world tour.

I never thought they'd get this big but I was wrong.

We picked Becca and drove to the airport, as soon as Becca saw Luke's quiff she ran to him and wrapped her legs around his waist. I did the same to Michael, because we were "best friends". Either way I missed them all so much.

I hugged them all and started crying because I had missed them so much, but they were home, and were gonna be home for the whole summer.

Me and Becca, just graduated from high school, we were in the same class but didn't really socialize until she started dating Lucas.

We all piled in my car and drove back to my place, because we had the biggest back yard and a party waiting at home for the boys.

I'm so happy they are home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay first chapter!
Molly
Xx