𝟎𝟎𝟐. 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄

JAMES ALLEN knew that Niamh wouldn't leave.

He knew that she was probably in her apartment, dramatically throwing things in the luggage. She'd probably book a flight to Indonesia, or somewhere where she couldn't see her father's fingerprints all over her life. But she was chicken-shit. She was all bark, no bite.

Besides, it was Logan's birthday. Even if she hated him, she'd hate herself more.

So James bided his time. Antigone was just something he toyed around with. Being the amazing businessman he was, he'd already had a bunch of companies under his belt. They'd all passed on into corporation Hell, and he would let Antigone go there too if it meant a little more money in his full pockets.

As for Niamh, well, he did like her. She had guts. Funnily enough, she reminded him of his mother. She was the sun, ever-present and ever so watchful. She had nice tits, too. But she could do whatever the hell she wanted and fuck off. James just hoped she wasn't too mad.

Anyways, the point was 1) Niamh was a chicken, and 2) James had a shitload of royalties to cash in. Everyone's happy in the end. Maybe one day she'd warm up to him again. As much as he hated to admit, James truly, truly was fond of Niamh. But maybe she'd be surprised to see him again.

He clocked out for the day. It was getting dark out, and he got into his car.

"Fifth Avenue," he told his driver. "Logan's penthouse."

What a surprise it would be, indeed.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

short paragraph! just a little thing I wrote. Also I feel like Glenn Howerton would've absolutely destroyed on Succession, so... do what you will with that information...

I promise to actually start writing chapters soon LMAO. love you all! x