𝑪𝒉.1 - 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

The king awakened, letting out a quick but tedious sigh as he felt pretty sluggish and indolent, perching back down and laying briefly for a moment; adjacent to his bed and relinquished in his bedtime attire. He was absentminded and seemingly distrait.  Being buried in his thoughts and failing to concentrate. Lacking motivation to get up. But he pursued it although, arising from the bedstead and ruffling through his tow-colored blonde hair, placing on his usual suit with a flick of his magic and ambling to the nightstand his hat was laid upon, getting a hold of the head-covering and setting it above his.

He paced to the castle's balcony within his bedroom, observing his people and as well viewing Hell's atmosphere; both being horrid and abominable.

It was the commencement of a new day, it being a rather deviant morning like usual in the underworld. Demons inaugurating and being present, roaming around the avenues of hell and being at each other's throats. All of their doings being mischief and misconduct aside from the unruffled ones making conversation and promenading.

He rambled away from the balcony; exiting his bedroom and proceeding on with his hellish morning, grabbing his cane for support.

Lucifer roamed throughout the castle's hallway, passing through numerous rubber ducks while making his way to the kitchen, Having collections of them. He found pleasure in creating the animals. If anyone was granted a rubber duck from Lucifer, consider them very favorable. It seemingly resembled one of his love languages, he loved and adored the silly animals. But his most favorite? Charlie, the silliest duckling of them all, his beloved daughter. The princess of Hell.

At first, he disapproved of her hotel. Telling her that it wouldn't succeed, that all demons are sinners for a reason. Trying to convince Charlie that if it didn't work for him it wouldn't work for her. For Lucifer, the demons roaming around hell couldn't be "fixed". In their past life, in the human world, unless they were hellborn, tons of them have done many horrible things. That's the reason why they were transmitted to the underworld. Getting sent straight to the pit of hell for eternity until they died a second death.

For them, there was no way of turning back when they reached the end of their lives and got sent to the abode of God, glowing more than a diamond could ever shine. Deciding whether you are worthy of entering the pearly gates of heaven; welcoming and providing you with multiple blessings if such is the case, depending on your actions and oneself being positive or negative. Lucifer was convinced that there was no possible way for his people of hell to get redeemed, nevertheless, to even change their ways.

But Charlie ignored her father's cognitions and proceeded to continue the hotel, insisting that she wasn't giving up on it. She still wanted to make her mother proud, even if she hadn't spoken to her for 7 years due to her sudden disappearance. She believed that she would come back, though deep down, Charlie knew she probably wouldn't make a return. But she kept her hopes up either way. Leaving messages about her day and how the hotel was going; hoping for a response to come through, anything. It was her dream to rehabilitate sinners, her ambition and aspiration. She thought everyone deserved a second chance.

Her father, Lucifer, just simply didn't believe that sinners could have a chance at heaven, like Lucifer enunciated, Heaven has rules, a lot of rules in fact, and they aren't really as open-minded as Charlie remained to think. Lucifer thought the whole concept of Charlie's intention of quote on quote; "rehabilitating sinners" wouldn't turn out to be successful, but, what's a dad to his daughter if he doesn't support her doings?  

He was filled with remorse that he, forasmuch, had not corroborated her concept and attempt to rehabilitate some of their population of Hell with the idea of the certain building. He found it quite amiable that she wanted to see the good in others, but; he knew how both Hell and Heaven was; being very much, unreceptive.