Sidekick

Prelog

13 years ago a girl was born. Her name was Abigail Manchester. Her mother left her with her father when she was a few months old. Her father was no other than Ray Manchester or better known as Captain man. She grew up with just the two of them. Even though Ray kept her in the man cave for all of her life It was a very fun life. At the age of 7 they discovered her power. Manipulation of the elements (water, air, fire, and earth). It took her a few years to learn how to use them but by the age of 10 she could use them with no problem. Then the question her dad asked that changed her life for the better.

"Do you want to be my sidekick?"

She accepted then her true self rose; she wasn't just Abigail Manchester anymore. She was also Flame, a sidekick to the captain man.

But as her dad grows older he realizes he can't do this forever and he does not want Abigail to do it on her own so he puts out an ad for a job and then Henry Hart appears.

Cast

Malina Weissman as Abigail Manchester

"The name is Flame, that sounded kind of cool"

Jace Norman as Henry Hart

"What me liking Abigail no way

"What me liking Abigail no way... ok maybe a little."

*The rest of the cast as there respected characters*

Disclaimer

I do not own any of the henry danger charters or plots i just own Abigail Manchester and whatever dialogue or scenes she brings.