꒷꒦︶ ཐིཋྀ︶꒷꒦

𝓔𝓽𝓱𝓪𝔂 𝓮𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓫𝓪𝔂 𝓸𝓯𝔂𝓪𝔂 𝓪𝔂𝓪𝔂 𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓯𝓾𝓵𝓫𝓪𝔂 𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓹𝓯𝓻𝓪𝔂

{𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞}
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

{Chapter 2}

"First year students will require three sets of plain robes, 1 wand...?" Harry reads out the letter. "Essential bit of equipment, Harry." Hagrid tells him as he continues on. Y/N looking out the window and at the the city of London. Feeding her crow some seeds. On a bus entering into city and to their destination.

Y/N had a few things missing that she needed. She had her wand already, her bird, but she needs her robe and a few other essentials. Sitting back down on her seat, itching her arm underneath her coat sleeve. Hagrid looking at her with worried filled eyes. "Are you alright, Ms. Foxglove? Let me hav'a look at that." Hagrid offered but Y/N moved her arm away.

"It's fine Hagrid. It's just an inch." She said in a silvery tone of voice. Harry looked at Hagrid who just shrugged at the response. Y/N's crow, Bailywigg, takes out a his watch and shows them the time. "We're right back on schedule. Thank you, Baileywigg." Hagrid gives him a seed and pets him gently.

✧˚ ༘ ⋆。♡˚࣪𓏲ּ ᥫ᭡ ₊ ⊹ ˑ ִ ֶ 𓂃

"All students must be acquitted with one standard size 2 pewter cauldron and may bring if they desire, either an owl, a cat, or a toad. Can we find all of this in London?" He questioned. "If you know where to go." Replies Hagrid.

The three make their way to a building called The Leaky Clauldron. Hagrid opening the door for the both of them. Y/N quickly putting her hood over her head so that no one would spot her. "Why are you putting your hood on your head?" Harry asked her which she brings her finger to her lips shushing him.

The sound of talking, laughter, and music filled their ears once they walked in. Walking through the place Hagrid gets spotted by the owner. "Oh, hagrid! The usual, I presume?" The old man asked kindly to the wizard. Y/N kept her head down trying to hide her face. "No thanks, Tom. I'm on official Hogwarts business. Just helping young Harry and Y/N here buy their supplies."

Tom looks at Harry with a shock expression. "Bless my soul. It's Harry Potter!" Everyone around began to greet and praise young Harry who looked confused on why everyone knew him. Y/N tried to get past everyone not wanting to be spotted until someone from behind pulls her hood off. "Hey!" She yells just for everyone in the room to go silent. "It's...Y/N Foxglove."

"A Foxglove? They are allowing her into the school."

"I heard she's dangerous."

"Those poor children..."

"She belongs in a more secured place. Like prison."

"The rotten apple does fall far from the tree."

Y/N grabbing her hood and covering her head again. She hated coming in public for theses reasons. "Al'right! 'nough all of you! Go an harass someone yer own size. Don't listen to 'em, Y/N." Hagrid informed kindly to the 11 year old girl. Who nods her head avoiding eye contact.