01

Felix pov :

I wake up by hearing my alarm.

6:00 am.

I groan, definitely not wanting to get up from bed, but it's not like I've been sleeping anyway so I ended up by getting up.

I then walk towards my bathroom, I look at the mirror.

What a face.

I got bags under my eyes, my skin is pale more than usual and my hair is messy.

I look like a 40 year's old depressed alcoholic man while I am only 22 .

I sigh and undress my self and then take a quick shower.

I put on my vanilla and honey shampoo, it's a shampoo for babies but like, it's smells so good.

After about 10 minutes I finishe my shower and start to dry my body with a towel, I walk towards my closet and pick up a blue suit with A white shirt under it.

I then start drying my blonde hair with A dryer obviously.

I style my hair a little and then put on some concealer under my eye bags.

Ah, already looking way better than 20 minutes ago.

I walked towards my little kitchen and prepare a coffee, I drink it quickly and then left my apartment to go to the company I work at.

I don't have a car, it's already hard to pay my bills so a car? Not even close.

I take the bus , that way I wake up a bit more earlier.

I look out from the window while listening to some twice songs.

After about half an hour, I finally reached the company, I greet my coworkers.

I joined my coworker which was also my best friend.

Han Jisung.

We are best friends since middle school, and trust me, we will be best friends until we die.

"Hey, what's up lix?"

"Nothing much, how about you?"

"A bit sore you that I spent last night with minho-"

"I don't need details thank you. "
I really didn't need details because first: I don't want to know how my best friend got fucked, second:It was Minho.

I hate him, he was the best friend of my bully AND my rival.

So when jisung first told me about it, I felt a little hurt but then I couldn't stop jisung from dating his crush so yeah I just ended up by accepting.

Jisung chuckles.

"Man you should really consider dating, I don't want to see you single all your life bitch"

"Chill dude, I am only 22 I have time you know? "

Jisung roll his eyes playfully.

"Yeah whatever"

Suddenly the boss secretary called me, telling me that the boss needs to see me.

Damn, what did I did again?

I sigh and walk toward the boss office, I knock the door.

"Come in! "

I heard from the other side, then I opened the door and I was welcomed my boss sitting on his chair.

Choi yeonjun.

His nice to be honest, not that type off cold and mean boss in the movies.

"You may sit"

"Thanks sir"

I sit in front of him , he clear his throat.

"So Felix, you know that your not here for nothing, right?"

"I am aware sir, so why did you called me? "

"We've recently made a contract with a very successful company and to maintain a good relation between us, the best worker there will be transferred here, and the same is for us, and since you are probably the best worker here, you are the one who will be transferred."

My eyes went wide, like what? I am really going to leave? I've been working here for 2 years already, and what about jisung?

I take a deep breath and clear my throat.

"What the company name? "

"The Hwang company. "

Ain't. No. Fucking. Way.

No no no no no no no no no no...

Not there.

Not him.

Hwang hyunjin.

➡︎➡︎➡︎➡︎➡︎➡︎➡︎➡︎➡︎➡︎➡︎➡︎➡︎➡︎➡︎

New book and concept😀

Don't forget to check on my other fan fiction : obsessed painter.

Any way see ya 💋🥀