1

"𝑅𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓂𝒷𝑒𝓇" 

"𝑅𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓂𝒷𝑒𝓇" 

𝓟𝓐𝓢𝓣

I pressed my face against the glass fogging it up with my breath as I watched the droplets trickle  down the window. I pulled away and sighed looking at the sky filled with grey clouds. I walked backwards and flopped down onto my bed looking up at the ceiling as the muffled sounds of rain filled the room. until... ᴄʟɪɴᴋ. My eyebrows furrowed and I sat up on my bed... ᴄʟɪɴᴋ. I walked over to my window and saw Alex in a blue rain coat with a hand full of pebbles in his hand, i smiled and opened my window and a pebble hit my right shoulder. i frowned as rain drops started to get into my room. 

"what you doing out here 'lex?" i yelled down to him.

"Cmon! lets go get ice cream!" He yelled back.

I sighed and closed my window and rummaged through my closet pulling out a yellow raincoat and a pair of black rain boots. i put the hood on before walking out onto my porch hearing the rain clearer. it was raining heavier than i expected. I ran to Alex careful not to slip. I smiled widely as we made our way downtown splashing puddles and getting drenched.

"soooo.. what you gonna do for my 12th birthday?" I asked while licking my ice cream. Alex and I would often beg for the shop owner to give us free ice cream; they gave in every time. I sat across from Alex watching the rain slow down from outside the shop then i locked eyes with him.

"I dunno.. maybe we could have a sleepover" He said with a mouthful of ice cream. i giggled wiping away some ice cream he dripped down to his chin, his face turned slightly red as he looked away.

"You're so messy" i said being as equally messy as him. He giggled.

"hmmm...how aboutt...DjYeroc123?" i suggested to him as i gave him a toothy grin. i lost one of my front tooth recently. My mom marked it on the calendar. August 2nd 2007.

"well if you say its good then lets do it!" Alex giggled as he typed it into his computer. I was drawing pictures in my book as Alex looked over and gave a soft smile, i don't know why he did that... he must be really happy with the name.

"Alex! say bye to your friend!" Ms. Maldonado called from downstairs. My head shot up and i frowned at Alex. He looked over at me and gave me a hug before i left with my mom.

"Bye Lexyy!! ill see you tomorrow!" I say while waving out my moms car as it drives until i cant see him anymore.

"Bye!!.. mi vida.." 

ᴀɴɢᴇʟɪᴛᴀ ꜱᴘᴇᴀᴋꜱ•°*"˜!

heyy! sorry i like basically abandoned this when it just got started LMAO but yea! hope you liked it btw 2007 was when they were 7 incase you didnt know. emm i thought this chapter was cute and for the next few chapters they are gonna be backstory. anyways! love you lots and take care of yourself!! <333

ᴀɴɢᴇʟɪᴛᴀ ᴇɴᴅꜱ•°*"˜!