Respect Me

August was in the shower and his phone kept going off. So, me being the nosy girlfriend that I am, I went through his phone for him. I couldn't even believe what I was looking at. This nigga had girls sending him nudes and shit like I ain't here.

I heard him get out the shower and he was gone hear some words from me. I wasn't playing with this shit. When it comes down to my relationship, I take this very serious. "I am ready baybeh." he said as he was about to get in the bed.

"Nah, I ain't fucking you no more. Go fuck Keisha or Shay. One of them hoes who be sending you nudes of themselves. I am good, I can't fuck a cheater." I said putting on my clothes and he grabbed me and I slapped him off of me. He looked at me with anger in his eyes.

He gripped me up and threw me on the bed, and then he handcuffed me to the bed. He went in his draws and pulled out his scissors then cut my clothes right off. He was looking right at my naked body and I never felt this uncomfortable before. 

"Because you wanna act like a bitch, I am going to punish you." he said. With that being said, he went into his closet and grabbed all his gears then set them up right on his night stand. I ain't never been this scared before in my life. He grabbed this little machine and then he put it right on my pearl then turned the vibration on.

At first it felt good but then again, this is supposed to be like a torture thing, not a pleasure thing. Next thing I know the shit was going extremely fast to the point where I was having multiple orgasms.

"Shittt" I jolted trying to get this thing off my pearl but it wasn't working at all. I saw August come in with this weird looking thing then he placed it on my nipples. Once he had pinched it on, it was very painful and I wasn't liking this at all. He left me there for a straight hour then came to check on me. I was still having multiple orgasms and I wasn't liking it anymore.

He laughed at me then left again. I guess he waited for another 20 minutes to come back and then he hooked everything off of me. He grabbed my hair and put me on all fours then he roughly rammed his hard manhood inside of me. "AUGUSTTTTTTTT" I moaned so loud because he was deep inside of me like never before.

He gripped on my neck and was talking all types of dirty to me. "You like this dick, bitch?" he said as he was smacking my ass. "Yess daddy." I moaned. I felt August stand up while still hitting from the back. 

I guess he was too tired because he was laying next to me out of breathe. I got on top of him then started riding like never before. I never rode August before so it was my first time. I started lightly bouncing because I didn't want to hurt him too much because we was already in pain. I leaned in his face while my ass was going up and down really fast. 

"Yeah bitch, ride this dick!" he said in my ears. Next thing I know, after that first smack on my ass I was going extremely fast. I felt liquid coming out of me and my eyes rolled in the back in of my head. I was really loving the feeling. I continue to ride him until I was tired.

I guess he felt me slowing down because he pushed us to the side then started working. He was going really deep inside and I felt this big knot in my stomach. I never felt this before but it was hurting every time August went deeper.

"Yeah bitch!" he screamed as he was pulling my hair. "Stop August, it hurt" I pleaded. Never thought he would continue. Each time he went deeper, it got tighter. "Shit girl, here I come" he said and all I could say was "HURRY UP". He slowed down to look at me and like I said before, nothing but anger. He pushed me on my back and spread my legs out then rammed himself right back.

He was going crazy inside and I thought the tightness went away, but it didn't. August was still fucking me up and I couldn't take it anymore. He hovered my body with his then continue to do what he did best. He was trying to making me come but it wasn't working.

"Shit India." he moaned then he went super fast. "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" I moaned as I felt that tightness dissolved. My body was shaking rapidly and all August can do was smile. I laid in the bed restless and wanting to go to sleep but August kept messing with me so we went another round until I tapped out.
___________________________________________________________________

India, I hope you enjoyed it. Sorry you had to wait 2 weeks. Thanks for requesting.

Janiece